Cinderella dream

I woke up from my Cinderella dream. Rodrick stood next to Tori and kissed her. I wanted to cry, but I am brave and strong. Then something occurred to me.
- Rodrick, I want to talk to you.
Then Tori went out.
- It was evening. You invited me for ice cream. You chose an ice cream flavor similar to a solid cake.
- Walnut apple.
I calmed down. He came up to me and wanted to kiss me, but Tori was already back.
- I'm sorry Imogen.
I didn't understand why he said that because he knocked me down afterwards.
- Nice work.
Seeing Imogen's lifeless body, I wanted to lay next to her, but it had to happen this way. I am torn in two ways. You can't suffer anymore my love. Tori then locked her in the basement.
I want to get out of here. I have an idea.
- Imogen, my dear love. What kind of ice cream did I eat, when do you know?
- What should I know dear?
- The real Imogen knows.

Tori then realized that she knew everything so she remained still. Rodrick looked at Imogen and I winked at him. He has since woken up.
- Awww Rodrick, I'm a tiger.
I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
- Tori, I'm so sorry if I treated you badly. But Imogen means the world to me and you can't separate us because we always find each other.
She let us go.
- Thank You.
- I want to be with you.
It's a bit of an unexpected turn that my kidnapper wants to be friends with us. I am nice and we went inside. With Imogen leaning on us, we left the horrible place.
4:30 p.m.
We were in the hospital for a short time, where the doctor determined that there was nothing wrong with us except for the bruises. I calmed down.
Meanwhile, Tori was waiting for us outside.

Tori seems to regret what she did, but it will soon be hard to forget. Rodrick looks at me with a smile. I do not know what you want from me. Kneeling down, he says:
- Will you come with me, Imogen? You mean the world to me and I don't want to lose you. I promise to love you until the end.
I stood there surprised and that was all I said in response.
- Yes.
The kiss now sealed the fact that we are slowly connecting our lives. Horrible Tori is delighted. Good for him, then he'll find someone else.
The rest is just history.
Everyone deserves a happy ending.

______________ The End ______________