Wilhelm's diary

July 21, 2023
I'm Wilhelm Robinson, and yes, Imogen's brother.
Quite a lot has happened that needs to be said. After that, everything becomes more terrible and indigestible. I am the youngest in the family, which is surprising because I am more tallest than him. We went to the same school, but then dad transferred him to another school where Rodrick Simons also went. Around this time, Rodrick was madly in love with Darcy, who has been dating Eddie ever since. After all, this story is based on Rodrick's point of view, so we cannot know what the reality is. After all, he wanted to kill himself, but luckily Imogen drove by and saved him. We can't say the same thing back and forth. I don't want to kill the joke, after all, I'm not the main character. Since I'm writing a diary, how strange. Imogen kissed Rodrick which you could guess because of the chemistry between them.
After that, of course, they got together and this is the only good part of the story. I hope that the slowly coming end will become more and more digestible with the diversity of my diary. Since Imogen is not very stable emotionally, she often thought that suicide was a good idea.
Because of this, she was in a psychiatric hospital many times. However, we are always in the same place because he is afraid of being able to change. Rodrick also tried to help him, but he always wanted to run away. Because of which he followed his love's plan and drowned. Rodrick didn't save her. But a lifeguard on patrol. It was talked about almost everywhere. Then he "recovered" and summer followed. Too good to be true. When they became "good" with Tori, who kidnapped Rodrick, well, the story started to be very strange and questionable. I think Tori is the only one who cannot process the death of my sister, who has been in a coma for 3 years at the moment. Yes, I think many people find it unbelievable and others applaud. After all, Hannah celebrates every year, which I think is a pleasure for her, since she has been excluded ever since. And Rodrick always visits Imogen, believing that she will wake up from his kiss. I met him once and he is in a very bad mood. We both went to see him once.
- Hello sister, I brought your love. Maybe you'll get better.
- The love of my life. I know you can't hear me but I miss you so much. I wish I could help you. Then you wouldn't be here.
Poor Rodrick, he was in tears. I can sympathize with him because death is so cruel. He took my best friend away from me. I asked Rodrick to help me write my diary. After a long request, this last story was soon included after Imogen dies. Let's remember her as an angel and let the Tori and the thunderstorm story be the proof that she is really alive and still with Rodrick. Now I'm handing over my computer to Rodrick while I study.
"To Imogen:
I wish I had known earlier that you were mentally damaged. I would have stopped the dangerous things and focused on you. You will always be in my heart, even though you tried to tear me apart. When I visit you, I always bring your favorite book that you always held close to you and read at my place. I'll read it to you in case you wake up and then I'll kiss you. I don't know what will happen to you, but once you give up, I will do the same. I exclude myself from everything and I will not talk to anyone. After that, we will slowly meet again in heaven.
I love you: Your Rodie."
I saw on Rodrick that he was completely done. He left my room and then I think he went home to play some Alice Cooper or Rammstein music. In the meantime, I'm writing a poem for a secret love. Her name is Peyton Lorde. I saw her at a party while the DJ was playing music he knew before the party. My classmate, but I haven't seen him soar until now. After all, it's so black and white at school, but it's dazzling at the party.
I won't show you the poem. I'd rather tell you more. Rodrick and Imogen's romance was doomed in my humble opinion. I mean, when Rodrick wanted to kill himself, fate sent Imogen there. He wasn't there when my sister did the same. I wish she had been there to help him. But it's a shame to think about it. She's in a coma and fighting, I hope.
I didn't give up hope that one day I wouldn't just dance alone to our common music. Afterwards, we drink Arizona tea and some random cookies. Tara, her best friend, left her a locket. Like Troy and Tori, but I don't think they're worth anything. Maybe one day it really will be that they disconnect from the machine. Until then, I'll remember it. For the best sister-brother moments. When Rodrick didn't show up and it was just us against the world. When we sang together to some too girly music. Funny but at least I'll have something to remember Since I'm a boy, LoL.