Tori and the thunderstorm

Hi. I'm Rodrick. graduate and engaged. Imogen is the love of my life and I would do anything for her. However, today we are celebrating twice, because Darcy and Eddie have been together for almost 1 year and it coincides with the fact that we also got tested. Imogen and I were the Rotten Bomb, as we threw a smelly color bomb we made at everyone. Totally stupid, but it was fun. There was cursing and cursing, but the anger subsided when, after 1 week, it was announced that the prom was starting and everyone was so happy. We shone in fabulous dresses. We partied, drank watered-down alcohol, danced with each other. At first with my love, but eventually with Hannah. I don't know what he was doing there.
We had to do something crazy. So the two of us went out to the meadow to play catch. Well, there were scrimmages, ball games, water pistols and, of course, Frisbees that I had to throw away. It was a wonderful day, and then I looked at Imogen and started running. But unfortunately he didn't come. What could be wrong?

My name is Imogen. Feelings and gossip. This is how I would describe the ball. I'm not kidding if Rodrick is a terrible dancer. However, Hannah came and ruined everything. He danced with her, so I went out to the entrance of the school. Richard came out to me.
- What are you doing here?
- I could ask you the same thing, Imogen.
- Rodrick looks at me like air. She is with someone else now. I....drink.
- You thought about telling him that it was bothering you.
- I didn't say, that's why I went out.
But I saw Rodrick run out of the party. I also went quickly, so that it would not be that I disappeared.

Hello. I'm Tori, who kidnapped Rodrick because I thought terribly naively. They are with Imogen all the time, which may be thanks to me. The bad rumors about me completely destroyed me. When it rains, I go out and run. I wish I was with someone who has the same life as me. I slip while running and a hand comes towards me.
- What are you up to, little girl?
- I'm just running away, nothing extra.
It helped me and I could feel the emotions flowing around us at first sight.
- What's your name?
- My name is Tori.
- I'm Troy, I live on this street. Why did you run away, Tori?
I was surprised that he didn't know me that well.
- I have to go now.
He pressed a note into my hand. He was drenched in the rain.

Hi. I'm Troy. This girl was so weird. Like he was running away from something. I'll call you. Until then, I'll hang out a bit. The rain knocked me out and I fell. I see Tori's face.
- My God. Are you okay?
- Um, I think so.
- Blood is flowing from your head.
Bass. This is a huge problem.
- Tori, help me up. Please.
- Okay, but the wound needs to be taken care of in a hospital.
I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to snowboard in the rain, but in Tori's arms I'll never know.

Everything was so fabulous with Rodrick in the meadow. With our backs to each other, he asked:
- When I danced with Hannah, you disappeared. Something happened?
- I didn't want to be a backup or plan B, so I went out.
- I'm small, but you're never a plan B. And leave me with Hannah because she wanted to dance. I love you and always will.
I didn't believe him.
Troy:
Tori was by my side the whole time until I woke up.
- You woke up. Are you okay?
- Yes. Better better already. What happened to you?
- You boarded and hit your head.
- Wow
A low chuckle echoed around the ward.
Tori calls Imogen:
~ Can you come visit Troy with Rodrick?
~ Whom?
~ Supposedly Rodrick's friend since kindergarten.
~ Okay Tori, we'll try.
Rodrick:
This is how this friendship of four began.
Poor Troy, he must have had a headache.
After 4 weeks in the hospital, he was successfully discharged home. We became inseparable. After the professional exam, the four of us now played pinball, played water pistols, played ball and frisbee. Imogen tried to enjoy it, but she looked bored.
I walked up to him and Tori and Troy were flirting with each other again.
- What's wrong?
- Nothing special
- Of course, I can see it on your face. IM listening to you
- Rodrick. Do you love me at all?
- Of course baby, what kind of stupid question is that?
- Because you had such a good time with Hannah, you partied.
- Imo, my love. I love you, I'll tell you if it changes.
Then he put his head on my shoulder and we watched the sunset. In the know, I thought it was so cool to start a rock band.