Introduction

Jasmine Henderson is a basic brunette girl and she loves all the basic things, one of them is Starbucks. Whenever she goes out and buy starbucks, she always does the basic thing which is to take a picture and post it on snapchat or instagram.

She finished highschool and moved to Toronto, Canada for University, she lives in an apartment on her own. When she started university, she met her basic blonde best friend, Ivory Colland.

Jasmine and Ivory only met for about three months, but yet they act like they have known each other since they were little. In those last three months, they were mostly spending time together and getting to know each other better.

When Jasmine was 2 years old, her parents would always call a baby sitter to take care of her because her mom and dad are both a doctor. Her parents always goes home late and by the time they come home, Jasmine was already sleeping.That was basically her life since she turned 15.

Jasmine never got the feeling of love by her parents, but she is still a kind and loving person deep down her basic heart.

Some people even say you meet someone for a reason , they could either be a blessing or a lesson.

Jasmine still has a lot coming ahead from her life, an action from someone could change her life, and that "someone" could be anyone.

She just has to find out if the actions are a blessing or a lesson.