Chapter 5

My mom started to go upstairs and I quickly followed her. She lead me their bedroom and she opened the window.

" Go Jasmine before he sees you" she whispered

" Mom I love you " I said and she nodded

I got out the window safely and I remembered my luggage was inside but a few seconds later my luggage fell from the window, I looked up and my mom smiled for 2 seconds then gave me the signal to go.

This entire trip is a mess, I would never expect my dad to be like that. I feel so bad for my mom and I know I should be calling the police but I remember my mom telling me to not tell anyone and that she'll figure something out.

I wiped my tears from my eyes and took a quick glance at the house before I left.

I really want to tell the police but I promised to my mom. Could this day get any worse?

I called a taxi then made my way to the airport. I did the same thing, going to a security check then checking my passport. About 30 minutes later I finally went inside the plane. The ride is 7-8 hours so I just slept.

I woke up with a massive headache, but i'm finally back in Toronto. I got my luggage then went home.

The event that happened made my head hurt even more. I drank Advil to make it go away.

I went to my washroom to take a quick shower. After that, I layed down on my bed. I checked the time and it was 9:30 pm. I took my phone out my phone and saw 7 messages from Luke.

" Hey i'm here "

" Its been 20 minutes where are you?"

" The waiter said the reservation will have to be taken out if your not here in 10 minutes"

"Jasmine there are a lot of people waiting to get our spot, please hurry"

" They kicked me out"

" Jasmine.. I gave you a second chance and you ruined it"

" I guess its true, high expectations leads to dissapointment"

Oh nonono, I quickly called Luke but there was no answer. The second time I tried, he answered.

" Luke please listen" I begged

" What is it this time?" He said

" I had a family emergency today and I am really, really sorry I couldn't go" I explained

" You could've told me earlier so I didnt have to wait for you for so long again" he said with anger on his voice

" I know Luke, but please try to understand that something bad happened to my mom" I defended myself

After I said that I hear him sigh loudly on the phone.

" Okay then " he spoke up

I was about to tell him something but he already hung up. I feel so bad not only I forgot about our lunch together once, but its twice now.

I really hope everything is just a dream. I needed to drink tonight so all of this could go away.

I need 1000 shots of vodka so all of this could disappear, even just for a minute.

I changed my clothes then made my way to a club. I payed the entrance fee and made my way inside. I'm wearing a short dress and I just wanted to have a freedom just for tonight.

I ordered 3 shots of vodka, then another. I looked at my surroundings and my vision is blurry. I dont even know how many shots I took after that.

I made my way to the dance floor but someone puller my shoulder. I tried to look at the face but its so blurry.

" Hey Jasmine , never thought i'd see you here" the person said and right when I saw the blonde hair,  I knew it was Niall

" Nayaaal " I slurred and laughed

" My gosh, how many shots did you drink?" He asked then laughed

I didn't even bother to answer I just laughed. He pulled my arm lightly to a booth. I tried not falling on the ground as I follow him.

We reached the booth and I think he was introducing me to his friends, I tried my best to steady myself.

" Jasmine this is William, Luwi, and Henry" he said and I think that's what their names are

I smiled at them and tried to focus on their faces, all three of them has brown hair and the other one has curly hair. I couldn't focus on the faces though.

After that, we all made our way to the dance floor and ordered few more shots.

¤¤¤

I woke up really dizzy, I got shocked when the bed is different from mine. I screamed and a few seconds later Niall showed up.

" Jasmine.. you're awake.. sorry I couldn't bring you home to your apartment yesterday, I tried looking for your keys but I couldn't find it" he said

"Ohhh okay, what happened last night?" I asked

" I don't really know, all I remember is you dancing crazy" he said

I laughed after he said that and he joined me. I tried to get up but my head hurts like hell. He gave a pill to make it better. I quickly drank it with water.

" So.. is this your place?" I asked

" Yeah haha sorry if its really messy" he said and blushed

" Are your 3 friends here from last night? "

" Nope, they went home last night" he answered and I nodded

After we ate breakfast, I decided to go home. I thanked Niall then he dropped outside his house.

" Thanks again" I said

" No problem, and hey your birthdays close"

" I know haha "

" I heard your going to the NBA game" he said

" Yep" I said with a smile

" Nice, I think one of my friend is going there too"

" Oh are you coming too?" I asked

"Maybe, i'll have to ask my annoying  curly haired friend" he said sarcastically then laughed

" Oh his name is Henry right?" I asked unsurely

" No its Harry" he said then laughed like an idiot, a second later I joined him and laughed.