Chapter 9

* 4 days later *

Its finally the NBA game, I got up earlier to get ready. I took a shower then put my clothes on. Ivory and I are wearing a dress but its not too fancy.

I'm very excited to watch the game today, I checked myself one more time before Ivory and I head to the game. We reached the place after about 30 minutes.

We made our way inside and I already saw a lot of people, its pretty crowded. Ivory told me she'll find our seats and i'll buy our snacks, and I agreed with her so I made my way to the little store where they sell snacks.

I lined up and when it was my turn I ordered 2 nachos and 2 beers, I gave the money to the register. I looked for a table where I can put the food down, a few seconds later I found one, then I texted Ivory to help me bring our snacks.

After a minute I saw Ivory trying to look for me and I almost laughed to myself because she looked so clueless, but she noticed me when I waved my hands in the air.

We made our way to our seats and wait for the game to start. About 10 minutes later the game started and they sang the national anthem and warmed up.

The game started and Ivory and I were already screaming, I took a big gulp on the beer I bought. I have to admit this is actually pretty fun.

" Ivy i'm going to buy more beer for us" I said and she nodded

I made my way to the little store and the register said " we will be back in 10 minutes" I decided just to walk around the arena and look at the surroundings around me. I didn't realize how far I went till I was at the end of a hallway.

I made my way back to the little store and the line was a bit long but I still decided to line up. I checked the time and I already wasted 30 minutes, I wish I didn't miss any of the good actions on the court.

It was finally my turn and I bought 4 beers and the cashier gave me a tray so it could be easier for me. I stopped to drink the 2 beers I just bought.

I went back to our seats and realized that it was break time for the nba players. I made my way over to Ivy and sat down.

"What the hell took you so long?" she asked almost angry, and I realized that there was a love song playing, it was loud enough that everyone could hear

"The store closed for 10 minutes so I decided to go expl-" I stopped talking when I saw her looking up, her face expression was shocked and happy.. I can't really tell

Then I got curious and looked up, only seeing my face on the big screen and it was framed in a heart titled "Kissing Cam" I got schocked too but then I saw a boy beside my on the big screen. He was beside me and I took my focus on the big screen and turned to the boy.

He looked at me with a smile and I didn't even know how I looked like because I felt like his eyes are looking right through my soul. Then a few seconds later he leaned in and shockinly so did I, we kissed passionately and it felt really good. I heard everyone screaming and clapping when we touched our lips.

We pulled our heads from each other and stared at each other for a while but then I saw someone walking behind him, almost a familiar face but then I knew who it was once he was close enough.

" Niall" I said and making me break the interaction with the boy

"Jasmine! Oh I almost forgot to introduce you, this is my friend Harry" he said with a smile

I looked to Niall then to Harry again.
Seriously my mind is really confused right now, I think the beer is making it worse. I feel so tipsy and all the beer I drank is starting to kick in my body. Everything around me is so blurry.

Then out of nowhere Harry pulled my hand to his, and I was just looking at him, I bet Ivy is really confused as I am right now but when I turned to her she has a big smile on her face.

Finally Harry spoke while holding my hands, " Hello my name is Harry"

" Hello Harry, I-im gonna pass out" I said and I felt myself fall to the floor.