Chapter 3

Its been a week since Luke and I didn't talk. And I also haven't seen Niall, the last time I saw him is when he gave me back my bag.

I feel so bad for forgetting about me and Luke's lunch together, Ivory told me that he waited for me for about 2 hours at her place. I hope he replies to my text messages that I sent him, its all full of i'm "sorry" and "please reply"blah blah.

Today is a boring day plus the weather made it worse, it is raining hard outside and that made me not want to go to school. But sadly I have to, because I have to practice my play for drama. I texted Ivory to pick me up at my apartment meanwhile, I took out a yogurt in my fridge and ate it.

About 10 minutes later I saw Ivory's text, telling me to go outside. I brought my umbrella with me and my coat, this day didn't even start yet but I already hate it.

I went ahead and went in Ivory's car, she totally looked so happy and i'm the opposite. I didn't even bother to ask why she's happy because she already started talking.

I didn't even hear her because I zoned out, all I heard was about some T.V show and her favorite actor is playing on it.

We reached our school and its still raining hard, I don't even get this weather last week's weather was sunny and this week's weather is rain and thunder storms.

I reached my classroom and all the people is already rehearsing their line for the play. I took out my folder and read the lines. I skipped to the ending of the play and read it.

" All of this was a mistake and I don't regret anything. But I do feel sorry for you, I slept with your best friend. Now you know how I felt when you did the same thing to me"

To be honest, I hate this play because it doesn't make sense for me. The main character which is the girl, cheated on her boyfriend's best friend because she basically wanted revenge.
She want a revenge because her boyfriend did the same thing to her, which is cheat on her best friend. They all cheated on each other with their best friends.

I hope this doesn't happen to me, I would never forgive them because they are only thinking about themselves and not thinking about my feelings. But I know this wouldn't happen to me because I don't even have a boyfriend.

When I first got the script for the play, I got shocked because I didnt expect the twist.

We practiced our play for about 4 times then I went home.

It finally stopped raining, and I decided to watch some show on Netflix and eat popcorn.

About 15 minutes later I got a phone call from an Unknown Number, I got really curious and picked it up.

There was silence for about 5 seconds then the person spoke up.

"Hello.. is this Jasmine Henderson?"

I froze for a few seconds because this voice reminded me of someone I know.
" Jasmine? Are you there?" the voice spoke again

And finally I knew who it was..

" Mom" I said

There was a minute of silence until my mom spoke up.

" How have you been?" She asked

I don't know what to say, I don't even know if I'm happy or not that she called me.

" I'm good I guess.." I answered

For the last 10 minutes we talked and she just asked me what's been going on my life and how I am. I am so unsure about my emotions.

My dad didnt even bother to ask how I am, my mom is always making excuses how " he has work" , I guess his job is important than his own daughter.

While I was having deep thoughts, I remembered that my birthday is almost close, and I didnt even shop for my clothes yet. I texted Ivory to go to my place after school so we could go shopping together.

While I was waiting, I changed my clothes and put make up on. Then after, I just watched American Horror Story.

About 20 minutes later, Ivory is outside to pick me up. I went outside and made my way to her car.

We reached the mall and luckily it wasn't that packed.

First, we went to H&M to shop for my clothes then we went to Forever 21. After that we stopped to go to Mc.Donalds to eat.

We ordered our food and talk about random things. While Ivory was talking to me I saw a familiar face going towards our table. As the peson got closer, I knew it who it was.

" Niaalll" I said waving my hands up

" Heyy! How have you been?" He asked

" Good good, are you here by yourself? "

" No i'm here with my friend Har-"

*phone rings*

" Oh shit I gotta go, nice talking to you again!" He said then left.

Ivory looked at me then she started smirking.

" So... when were you gonna tell me" she spoke up

" Tell you what? " I asked confused

" HIM, he's a cutie" she pointed out

" Haha no. We're just friends" I stated

" Mhhmm... first stage is strangers, second stage " just friends " , then after " in a relationship" she said with a smirk

" Yeah then the last stage is "breaking up because of a bitch" I said then we started laughing like an idiot.

♡♡♡

Helloo don't forget to vote and comment of what you think ☺ xo