Chapter 1

" Will you marry me?" he asked me while holding up a diamond ring

" I-I can't " I said nervously

" Why? W-what did I do wrong?" he asked me curiously

" You did nothing wrong, I-I slept with your best friend" I admitted and froze

" AND CUTTT! JASMINE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO RUN AWAY AFTER THAT!" my drama teacher yelled

I love drama but this teacher makes me want to rip my eyeballs out and choke her to death, anyways today is Monday and I just can't wait till this class ends.

We have been practicing a play for about a week now and we still can't get it right because my drama teacher, Ms.Hollington keeps yelling at us every five freakin minutes.

Our play is called Unfaithful, basically its about a girl and a guy that loves each other but the girl cheated on the guy's best friend. This story is confusing me because if she really loved him, then why would she cheat?
Anyways, this class will end in five minutes and I have History next with Ivory. We always fall asleep on that class because the teacher just reads of the power point for the whole class.

The class has ended and its time for me to go to History class. While I was walking down the hallway someone pulled my hair luckily it was Ivory because if it wasn't, I would of stab their throat. Just kidding! I am not that cruel, but honestly though I hate it when people pull my hair.

We started going inside the classroom and went to our regular spot which is all the way at the back. Our history teacher is always 5 to 10 minutes late so we always eat our food during those time.

Earlier this morning I went to Starbucks and got myself a birthday cake lollipop, it is honestly my favorite snack ever. I took my phone out and took a picture on snapchat.

I started eating it and looked at Ivory and she was already staring at me. I gave her a weird look and she gave one back.

" What? " I asked her

" You forgot your own birthday!" she stated

" um ... Ivy my birthday is next month" I said giving her an obvious look

" Well I always plan a month earlier for my birthday, so that's what we're going to do for YOUR birthday" she said with a happy expression

I was about to tell her something but, our teacher came in and did her usual routine which is to set up the smart board and read it off from there.

I started day dreaming about boys, to be honest I don't really know how love works. I dated guys before but it was just for fun. And I never have my first kiss yet, and I know your shocked because im 19 almost going to 20 and never had a first kiss.

Well I'm kinda glad I didn't because I would have to tell my kids someday that my first kiss was a fuckboy.

One of the things I hate about myself, is that I trust people quickly and always get hurt at the end.

About an hour later the teacher finished talking, finally this day is over and I can finally lay down on my bed and sleep.

I stood up and followed Ivy to her car. We started jamming on some mexican songs and pop songs. I noticed Ivy missed my street to go home.

" Uh.. where are you taking me?" I asked her and she ignored me.

" IVORYY WHERE ARE WE GOING??" I asked louder

" Oh my god we are going to my place to discuss about your birthday plan" she said then laughed after

This girl confuses me sometimes but I still love her. About 10 minutes we got to her apartment, she parked her car and we got out. We made our way inside her apartment.

When we reached her apartment a boy is inside, lying down on the couch. I gave Ivy a confused look and she just smiled at me.

" Oh yeah I want you to meet my best friend, Luke. Luke this is Jasmine and Jasmine this is Luke" she introduced happily

" Nice to meet you " he said with a smile and I smiled back.

" So how did you guys meet?" I asked

" Well our parents are actually really close so we have been best friends since we were born. Then I had to move away from here because my mom got a job at California" he explained

" But I moved last week because I got a job here" he added then I nodded

Ivory ordered pizza and let us choose a movie on Netflix. After 102837291 hours we finally decided to watch Supernatural.

The pizza finally arrived, I got up and took 4 slices.

" So.... lets talk about your birthday plan" Ivy said

" I just want a chicken cake then I will be happy" I said

" No lets go to an event or something" Ivy said ignoring my sentence

" How about the upcoming Nba game?" Luke suggested

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wassup hello! Ok this is my first book I have written so im sorry if the transition words are bad.

This chapter is boring I just wanted to show you guys some details about the characters in this book :-)

ANYWAYS, I would love to get your feed back and comment your twitter names! ;)

And YES the girl playing this is Leighton Meester as some people know her as " Blair Waldorf" or "Queen B"