Breakfast

Note: Sexual Content ahead

Steve was pretty sore from his solo mission yesterday, not to mention the passionate love making he had with his girlfriend. Even he insisted it was an easy mission, in and out without any hitch, she was still worry about him.

But the warmth of her body that he kept close was gone. Steve rubbed his eyes and couldn't find her in bed with him but he could smell bacons and sausages from the kitchen. The smell was so nice that his stomach began to rumble.

Steve slid off his bed and grabbed his sweat pants. He went as quiet as possible into the kitchen to find his girl was cooking, loosely wearing nothing but only his dress shirt. He came to hug Natasha from behind, kissing her neck. His morning stable tickled her skin, causing Natasha to giggle and melt into his embrace.

"Morning." He murmured against her skin.

Natasha turned and pecked a kiss on his lips, "Morning, babe."

Steve pulled her all the more closer to him. He missed having her in his arms. It was so addictive and he couldn't get enough of it. His hands smoothly slid into her shirt and moved across her toned stomach and pressed his lips hard to her neck.

"Stop it, Rogers." She warned, "I have to eat something before we do it again."

He chuckled but didn't stop, "I miss you."

"Don't be such a baby, soldier." She teased, "It was just 30 minutes."

"You know how I love having you near me every chance I have."

He kissed her neck one last tome before letting her go. Steve walked to the fridge to get the orange and milk out. Then the Captain proceeded to help his girlfriends setting up everything in the tray.

"You know I was thinking about serving you a breakfast in bed." Natasha spoke up.

"Awwww, that's what I should do for you."

"You always slept in lately, baby."

"I can say that it was all because of you, darling."

Natasha chuckled and put the last pancake on the plate then she ordered Steve to carry the tray to the couch in the living room because she want to sat comfortably while eating their breakfast. To be honest, they rarely had time to finish assembling their furniture they purchased three weeks ago. The couch was the only furniture that they assembled together so far. Natasha decided that they should have their own apartment so they could get away from prying eyes in Stark Tower (AKA Tony and Clint).

She took him to IKEA and that was a long story. The short version, they had a good time and they did some quality test on the sample, heavily making out until the staff had to shush them.

They always went on a mission and didn't get the chance to assemble the dining room furniture yet. Steve finished with the table but they broke it into pieces three days ago because things was getting a little heated and Steve wanted to taste the quality of the furniture.

Anyway, the real reason that she wanted to sit on the couch was that she had something in her brilliant mind that her boyfriend couldn't follow, sometimes. She had been planning this since she woke up.

Steve sat down on the couch and Natasha quickly straddled him. Steve froze, waiting to see what she was about to do but one thing that he knew was that it will be good.

Nat pecked his lips before pulling away almost immediately, leaving Steve wanting more. He was about to follow but she slid off his laps and grabbed her breakfast.