Important notice and preview

Hello!

Thus story concept is not mine.

The story is taken and inspired from the original Chinese novel "Trial Marriage Husband " and hindi story "Ye Rishta Kaisa Hai - Shadi By Chance" the storyline will be same from the first, yes little changes will be given and character name will be change .

If you have read the Taehyung FF, HIS SECRET WIFE on YouTube and on dreams app

Then you will know this story, that story was amazing. But sadly the author didn't continued the

Story. So I am here bringing this FF to you.

Do Remember this FF is taken and inspired from the Chinese novel and "Ye Rishta Kaisa Hai - Shadi ByChance" and FF HIS SECRET WIFE.

I read it inoriginal novel and I wanted it as a Taehyung Adoption. So please don't come with telling I copied it. Cause i wanted to see it in Taehyung FF form.

Preview :

Y/n tomorrow I won't let you and kai get married under any circumstances. I'm pregnant at the moment. Kai and his love is just mine.

Just one night from the wedding, when Y/n find out about her fiancée's girlfriend, When she found out about it, she remembered all those old things.

When kai asked Y/n to quit modeling And he gave Jennie her place and she believed everything blindly whatever he say .

Y/n was madly in love with him she chooses and do everything kai says about this all .

After Whole night thinking about it, next morning she reached the marriage registrar office, where she and kai were going to get married today.

On reaching there, Y/n met a man who was the undisputed king of the worlds Entertainment industry in today's date. Kim Entertainment's CEO Kim Taehyung he had everything.

Today he had come to the Marriage Registrar office to marry the girl, but the girl was missing.

Taehyung about to go from there, when A voice from behind comes. My name is Y/n, I know you

But maybe you don't know me.

I also know that your bride has not come today and my groom has not come also

, but II don't want the media to make this breaking news.

Defame you to avoid all this there's a way, let's get married.

Taehyung was very surprised at first, but then he married Y/n within half an hour.

Now I have become your wife, Taehyung,

What I'm going to ask of you now

You won't say no to me.

what was the reason that Y/n got married to Taehyung in such a hurry?

What was it that Y/n was going to ask for the right to be a wife? Will Taehyung will abele to complete Y/n's demand?