Chapter 78

"Mrs. Kim, please...I beg of you.

"Seeing Doctor Lin's devastated expression,Y/n did not feel the slightest bit of pity. She was well aware that if DoctorLin had not been discovered, she would not have considered herself wrong. Infact, she would have flaunted the money she received from hurting Y/n and spentit happily and freely on herself."

There's no point begging me especially sinceyou didn't even give me the chance to beg you."

As soon as these words left Y/n's mouth,Taehyung gestured for Chanyeol to showthe woman out. Afterwards, they brought in the doctor that initially examinedY/n.

Seeing Doctor Lin's fate, the young woman wasso frightened, she began to tremble.

"For the sake of money, you were willing topresent a report that didn't match the patient at all. Am I right?" Taehyungasked as he leaned against his chair with one arm around Y/n. 

"No...That's not it..." the woman franticallytried to explain. "I'm sorry, I won't do it ever again. Could you please let mego. This is my first time."

Hearing her say it was her first time, Y/ncouldn't help but laugh, "Did you know that your 'first time' could have givenme a miscarriage and could have also made it impossible for me to ever fallpregnant again?"

"If that had actually happened, how would youhave made up for my child? By giving me your life?"

The woman was truly frightened by Y/n. As hereyes filled with tears, she did not say another word.

"I don't want to cause trouble. But, if youbully me, who else could I blame?"

"I heard you just got married. I wonder whatyour husband would think when he finds out how evil you are..."

"I've already found someone to contact him.

"After hearing Y/n say this, the woman completely fell apart. She directly knelt on the ground with her eyes wide in shock.

Y/n was much too frightening. If Kim Taehyung suffocated others with his presence...Y/n destroyed them mentally.

She did not hurt others physically, but she grasped onto their weaknesses and ruthlessly drilled into their hearts.

Nothing compared to losing the most important thing in one's life because, that made one lose their reason for living.

The incident this time also involved a few minor people with small roles. Kim Taehyung did not intend to see every single one them so he told Chanyeol to deal with them the way that Y/n had already demonstrated. On the surface, she didn't seem to be hurting anyone, but inreality, she had completely destroyed them.

After everything was over, Taehyung gently touched Y/n's stomach, "I know you haven't been fully avenged. The remaining two people will be delivered to you soon.

"Y/n knew who Taehyung was referring to, butshe shook her head, "The Zhong Family are easy to deal with, but we will leave Park Xuan for someone else to handle."

She believed, after what happened if Elder Park had not woken up, he did not deserve to be a family elder.

A moment later, Xia Yuling helped Elder Parkinto the conference room. Everyone looked each other in the eyes as Xia Yulingslowly placed her focus on Y/n's stomach, "Is the baby fine?"

"Yes, it's fine."

Elder Park had been completely distracted byhis own anger. So, only now did he realize that Y/n was pregnant.

All of a sudden, he was ecstatic.

"That's right! Y/n is pregnant, she's pregnant..."

"Grandfather..."