Home alone

SAGE'S POV

I was practically hiding in my room until the afternoon when Harper came into my room.

"I'm sorry" she frowned, tears, threatening to spill at any moment from her eyes.

I opened my arms and engulfed her in a warm hug and stroked her hair back gently.

"It's okay Harps I love you" I whispered before releasing her from my hug.

"Viv and Luke are going out for a date night and is wondering if we could watch Ollie" she said hopefully looking at me.

"Okay okay fine!" I laughed grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the stairs.

We entered the living room, Viv and Luke sat on the couch getting there shoes on.

Viv looked up as if she had felt our presence from behind her.

"Hello girls..you guys still okay with babysitting Oliver?" She asked uncertain of my approval.

"Yeah that's fine" I said casually sitting next to Oliver who was watching coco melon and pulling him into my lap.

"Great!" She squealed as she grabbed Luke's hand.

"Olivers bed time is 8pm, make sure harper and you go to bed before we get back.. oh and we will be home around 11pm!" She hurriedly spoke.

"Okay okay just go!" I groaned with Boredom as I changed the channel to something more interesting which made Oliver start to whine.

A few seconds later I heard the door shut indicating they had left.

I turned my head to ollie before giving harper a grin.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" I said happily then speed walking to the living room.

"Cars 2! Cars 2!" Oliver yelled loudly as he jumped onto the couch bouncing up and down.

"Oliver hush you'll give me a headache, and no bouncing" I warned him.

"Sorry" he sighed in his tiny cute voice. This child will be the death of me.

"Ollie don't be sad I didn't mean it to be mean!" I said nudging him.

"Well I wonder what we need to eat while watching the movie" I asked them while tapping my chin.

Harper grinned at me while I waited for Ollies response.

"Corn!" He squealed which made me and Harper laugh.

"It's called popcorn silly" harper's told him in between her laughter.

"I'll go get some you two choose a movie" I told them.

I walked into the kitchen still smiling from all the chaos that innocent Oliver brings.

I opened the cupboard to get some popcorn when I felt an uncomfortable presence.

I turned my head to see if it was ollie or harper but no one was on site, I had chills running up and down my spine.

I tried to shrug them off trying not to let my imagination run wild and grabbed the popcorn.

I walked through to the living room to see the title tangled on the tv.

"Hey! You were suppose to wait for me" I joked sitting on the couch in between them with a huge bowl of popcorn on my lap.

After the movie ended and the popcorn was consumed Oliver had fell asleep on my lap.

"Sage.." harper spoke breaking the comfortable silence.