Chapter 4: I'm Already Tired of This...

I'm back after a long time and I soon will update my other story as well.

Soma Private Academy, the same day...

As soon as Yoshida entered into the classroom she started looking around when she finally saw the protagonist...

"I have seen enough, I'm satisfied." She said.

Then she walked away without saying a word

"The Ice Queen has honored us with her presence and it seemed that she was looking for someone.." Said a boy.

"Yes, I wondered what this lucky boy might be..." Said another person.

"She is the most popular girl in this school and if they found that she liked me my school life would become hell." Thought Izumo.

"Being an harem MC is not as easy as it might seem (and the original MC's phobia makes it 100% harder) but luckly I have watched Mother's Basement's video recently..." He continued thinking.

"Yandere, kuudere, tsundere, himedere,... This stupid anime has everything and I'm already tired of it..." 

"Well, I will try to have a "normal" school life until I find how to go back to my old world."

"Everyone. Stand up. Bow." Said the class' representative because a teacher had just arrived.

"Today we will deal with some Cartesian Geometry and review some second grade equations."

"Shinici-san please go to the blackboard and solve this equation." Said the teacher.

"Oh. Too easy. I already did this topic in my old school." Thought Izumo.

Then he solved the equation easily.

"Good job Shinici-san. It seems that you finally started studying." Said the teacher.

"Arigato sensei." Said Izumo.

"Damn. I forgot that Shnici is the typical dense harem-mc that is not too good with studying. I think that I people will start to notice this." He thought.

Meanwhile a girl with glasses thought: "Mmh. Interesting Shnici-san you were smart and hiding it? Now I love you even more."