Chapter 7: End of the first day

Later that day. Shinici's house.

"What a day. And it's only the beginning." He thought.

"It's very stange to hear people talk in that anime-like style all day."

"Real japanese people don't talk like that!"

"They even have the same voice as the voice actors that voice them. So freaking weird!"

"Luckly it seems that majority of the mob characters have a normal voice..."

"Well, let's research more about this world."

So he started surfing the Internet...

"WW2, WW1,... Everything happened just like in my old world. Even some real life famous people (actors, politicians, ...) exist only with slightly different names."

"Let's see... Instagram here is called Unstagram while Mc Donald's is called Rc Wonald's."

"They even have the LINE app but it's called XINE."

"Let's check... Today is 21 May 202X... I'm at the beginning of the anime."

"In June there will be the school trip arc with the ecchi bathtub episode and where the MC's first love will appear again (the girl that caused his phobia) while in september there will be the school festival arc and the ending of the first season of the anime."

"I only hope that this is really a dream and tomorrow I will wake and go back to my old life." 

"At least, I will be able to write an hell of a light novel from this dream..."

"Onii chan. Dinner is ready." Said a female voice.

"I'm coming nee-sama." He replied.