Pregnancy test • Xolo

Hope you enjoy this ☺️
In this Y/N is also famous

————————————————
Y/N'S POV

Me and Xolo have been trying for a baby for the longest time. I have been getting symptoms of pregnancy so I decided to get a pregnancy test.

Good thing paparazzi wasn't there. As soon as i got home I went straight to the bathroom.

"Okay Y/N... You got this." I said to myself. I unwrapped the stick and took a deep breath.

(Plus this is what the pregnancy test look like)

I peed on the stick and put the cap back on. "Okay.. post to wait 2 minutes and the results will come in." I say as I read the box.

I leave the bathroom and sit on the couch. If the test comes back negative I gonna give up hope but if it comes back positive I will lose my fucking mind.

I get a call on my phone. It's Xolo "Shit." I say and pick up the call "Hey baby!" I say "Hey! Uh I'm getting food do you want something in particular?" Xolo

"Um I'm craving Chick-fil-A right now." I say "Okay I'll be home in 20 or 10 minutes."' He says "Okay Love you! Bye." I said and hung up

It's time to check the test. My heart was pounding like crazy. I turn the test over and it read 'positive' .

"Holy shit." I whispered. My eyes start to tear up and I start crying"Holy shit... I'm fucking pregnant!" I yell and smile.

But.. how was I gonna tell Xolo? Then I got an idea. I went to our bedroom and got an old necklace box and placed the pregnancy test in the box. So when Xolo comes home I'll surprise him with it he'll think it's a necklace. :)

Few minutes Later :)

I hear the door open from downstairs. I go downstairs to greet him. "Hi princess." He smiles at me and hugs me. "Hi! Thanks for the food. So.. I have a surprise for you!" I say and pull away from our hug

"Surprise? What kind of surprise?" He smirks and starts kissing my neck "No not that surprise." I say and laugh "Follow me" I say and lead him to our bedroom

"Are you sure it's not that surprise?" Xolo says and sits down on the bed. I smile at him and nod no. I get the box and take a deep breath and give him the box.

"Ooo fancy." He says and opens it. The smile off his face disappeared also mine. I thought he was disappointed.

"Xolo? Are you okay?" I say "Are you really pregnant?" He whispers and I nod. He slowly pull me in for a hug. "How do you feel?" I say and I hear him crying

"Aw baby are you crying?" I say and start crying too. "No.." He says and starts laughing.

"I just can't believe we're having a baby!" Xolo yells and kisses me. "How are we gonna tell fans?" I say and Xolo face goes blank "Oh shit I didn't even think about that.." He says.

"It's okay. We'll find a way" I say and Xolo smiles at me.
————————————————

This is my first imagine so it sucks 💀