Picnic Date • Xolo

"Hey babe are you ready?" Xolo yells from downstairs. "Yea give me one sec!" I yell back and finish doing my hair. I go downstairs to Xolo on his phone.

"Okay I'm ready." "Finallyyy" he joked and i scoffed (I think that's how you spell it💀) I grab all our stuff. And we head our way to the park.

AT THE PARK

After me and Xolo finished setting up everything we sat down and got everything out. I lay on Xolo lap and look at the sky. Xolo starts rubbing my scalp "How I get such a beautiful girlfriend like you?" He says and i blush.

"Stop it Xolo your making me blush." I say and cover my cheeks (ON HER FACE.) "As I should. No but really how did I find someone like you. I'm really lucky" he says and and smile

"Here try this I used my mothers recipe." I said and pull out banana bread and fed it to him. "To be honest.. I love it!" Xolo says and I smile.

"Don't do that I almost thought you hated it!" I say and laugh "I would never hate your cooking and baking." Xolo says and kisses me.

He got out the polaroid and snaps a picture of me eating a strawberry. "Hey!" I say and jokingly punch his arm.

"I'm sorry you just looked so pretty!" Xolo says and up his hands up in defense "Oh so I only looked pretty in that picture?" "N-No I-I mean No W-Well.." "WELL?!" I yell and laugh and Xolo laughs as well

"I'm sorry you got me nervous! But no you look pretty all the time." He says and lays down.

I few minutes the sun started to go down and now there was a beautiful sunset. "Y/N I think I wanna marry you." Xolo whispers and I turn to him "Marry me?" I say and hold Xolo's hand.

"Yeah.. I think you're the one for me." "Really?" "Yea." I kiss my beloved boyfriend and put my forehead on his.

Damn I love this man.

Here's a little something for y'all since I been gone. 🫶🏾