Tournament • Miguel diaz

I don't know how to write so I'm trying my best 😭 enjoy oh y/n is in Miyagi-do and this is season 4 lil bit of smut

Today was the tournament. I was apart of Miyagi-Do Karate. Now Samantha Larasso is my best friend. And I never hurt her, but ever she started dating Miguel Diaz I started to have feeling for him.

Yes, I know 'y/n how could you do that? Sam is your fucking best friend!?' But Miguel is so cute and funny, sweet. Anyways I have to get ready for the tournament. Wish me luck.

             3rd person pov  

Y/N phone rings. It's Sam, "Hello?" She says getting her bag "Hey! I'm here." Sam says and Y/N hurries "Oh okay! I'm coming!" She said and hung up. Y/n sprints out the door and into Sams car.

"Hey! Ready to kick some ass?" Sams says while Y/n gets in the car "Sam you we also have skills and not just to fight Tory. Right?" I say and Sams face goes blank

"She deserves it." Sam mumbles and starts to drives off.

AT THE TOURNAMENT

Me and my team gets ready for the skills round, I had swords. (Idk😔) "HERE'S Y/N L/N WITH THE SWORDS FROM MIYAGI-DO!" The announcer yells into the mic.

Sensei Larusso hand me my swords and I take a deep breath in. 'You got this y/n.." I thought to myself

I get on the mat and get ready to start. (Idk what to put so don't judge me 😭)

AFTER Y/NS PART
AND SKIP TO WHEN MIGUEL HURT HIS BACK OR WHATEVER (😭)

Everyone was worried for Miguel after the paramedics got him I decided to check on him "Miguel?" I say as he's drinking water (I think he was..) "Oh hey Y/N." He says and smiles at me "Is your back okay? I thought something bad happened again.." I say.

"Yeah no no I'm fine. Thanks tho." He said and we stare at each other "Y-Your wel-" I got interrupted by Miguel kissing me.

I was shocked so I didn't kiss back but I always wanted this so I kissed back. "Y/N come with me." Miguel says putting his forehead on mine "Where?" "To Mexico. Let's run away together. Y/N I always liked you well after I met Sam but please will you?" Miguel says and holds my hands.

I thought about it "Okay.. I'll go with you." I say and Miguel kisses me again but with tongue "WHAT THE HELL!" I hear Sams voice and Me and Miguel pulls away. "Sam.. hear me out on this." Miguel says and goes up to her "No! I heard everything you said!"

"Sam please don't tell-" "Shut up Y/N! I thought you were my best friend!" She yells "And your damn right I'm telling!" She says and Sam runs to tell everyone "Come on we have to go!" Miguel says and grabs my hand.

And we run off.

HERES A STORY 😁