Chapter Three:

*Grace's Point of View*

Lily-Rose was born May 27th 1999, I had just turned nine. She was my best friend from the moment we met. 

Lily followed me EVERYWHERE when she was ten-months-old. 

Whenever I moved, she moved with me. We really were two peas in a pod. I don't know what happened to mine and Lily's relationship but I think we started to detach when she was around thirteen-years-old.

When Lily was born, dad's then-girlfriend (Vanessa) treated me like one of her own. She understood me and made me a part of her everyday routine, sometimes going as far as letting me bring the dog!

At first, I struggled to adapt to the change that Lily-Rose brought to our lives. All I wanted to do was stay with Mum but she pushed me out of my comfort zone and made me play with Lily. 

It was when Lily was around four months old when I spent equal time between mum and dad and Vanessa. 

Three years later, John 'Jack' Christopher Depp III was born. He was named after Dad who was named after HIS dad. His real name is John but everyone calls him Jack. I mean EVERYONE!

It was around between Jack's second and third birthday when I was diagnosed with ADHD and ASD (autism spectrum disorder).

I enjoyed having Jack and Lily follow me everywhere but it was when dad got me my first horse that things really changed. 

Mango came into my life in 2005 (and is still here!). He is a cob/shire mix and my best friend. 

Mango is a fast horse! I think he has some thoroughbred in him!

One of Jack's earliest memory's is one that I can remember more clearly than him. 

It started when Mango was around four years old. He was just getting broken into his saddle but Jack and Lily wanted to ride. 

It was the summer holidays and I had just tacked (put his saddle and bridle on) him up when two-year-old Jack and five-year-old Lily came running outside the back door and spooked Mango.

"You two. Please be careful." I said to them. 

"Sorry!" Said Lily.

"Can I ride him?" Asked Jack. 

"This isn't a ride able saddle." I told him. 

"Go put the other one on then! I want to ride Mango!" Shouted Jack.

"Jack, you're gonna scare the horse." said Dad as he came walking over. 

"Sorry but I want to ride!" replied Jack. 

"You know you and Lily ride every other day. You ride yesterday and you will both ride tomorrow." replied dad. 

That was the end of the flashback. 

I went outside (I was sat on dad's couch) and decided to find out what Mango was doing.

********************************End of Chapter************************************************

Who do you think will narrate the next chapter? Could be Grace, could be Winona, could be Johnny, could be Lily-Rose or it could be Jack.