Chapter Four:

*Winona's Point of View*

Being the mother to Grace made me feel extra special. Due to the abuse she faced as a child, the only thing I wanted for Grace was a loving hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on when she got upset. 

Grace has always been patient with films. Her favourite movie of all time is 'Beetlejuice' which, of course, stars her mother! Her second favourite is Edward Scissorhands and her third favourite is the second Pirates of the Caribbean. 

Grace loved movie sets when she was little. She loved meeting all the new people. In her opinion, her favourite movie set of all time was for 'Finding Neverland' which stars her father and Kate Winslet. 

She was always a big fan of 'Peter Pan' so going to the set of 'Neverland' made her top dreams come true. 

She also loved the set of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' in which was released in 2005. 

Grace now owns the hat of 'Captain Jack Sparrow' from the Disney movies 'Pirates of the Caribbean' which makes her dad smile every time she wears it. 

She may be an adult now but she'll always have that childhood heart. Just like her father. 

When she was a teenager, Grace got out of movie sets but never lost her heart when her father held a party starring his new co-stars so that she, Lily-Rose and Jack could meet them. 

No body minded Grace having prosthetic legs but Lily-Rose always questioned her about them but she only explained to Lily why she wore them when she was old enough to understand and that age came when Lily-Rose turned thirteen-years-old. 

Grace always loved her prosthetic legs. Her favourite ones have always been her pink blades (light 'c' shaped legs that were made to withstand high impact). 

She used them for trampolining, running, horse riding and more high impact sports although her favourite sports are horse riding and swimming; they always have been. 

***********************************End of Chapter*********************************************

Who do you think will narrate the next chapter? It could be Grace, it could be Winona, it could be Johnny, it could be Lily-Rose or it could be Jack. Who knows?

When you read this, please comment down below on who you think will narrate the next chapter.

Any story suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx!