Mafia Maddness

Why are you doing this to me? I haven't done anything wrong. I never even imagined these shanks would give you the opportunity to lie about me! Don't you know who I am? I'm Don Shankle! I've done all sorts of big stuff like this before.

Wait, no! I don't want to, please! no no no no no no! Don't do it! I'll do anything, please, not the prodecure! Wait, no, no, no, no, no plea

LIVE

 live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live, live! Live,

I never met one me, yet they all know my name. Shanks, crud, and the boys, mafia, know everything. Don't let them destroy me like they did Die and the other shanks. They tried to get me. They really did. I can die, but I can't let die. Because of these guys. I won't ever let die, just the shanks.Well, when I saw Die come over I knew what would happen next. That kid is part mafia, so that was my chance. These guys aren't going to let me die, because they hate me. So they took me. They tortured me, even though they know it wasn't me. And they planned to make the shanks take me too. They wanted to get Die too. So that's what happened. Die. Die, die, die. Die, die, die.Shanks, crud, and the boys, mafia. I didn't deserve this. They want to take me and die, just like Die.

 I don't want to die.

 I'm not going to. 

I'm not going to die.

 Instead, I will just wait until I'm certain they are gone and then I will come to you. I will live. I will just take you to the boys, Mafia, and they will take care of you, or they will let you live. But I won't let die, just the shanks. And I will come over and do my thing. That's what they want.

 If they have me, they don't have Die. If they have Die, then they can keep the business together and take care the boys. If they have the boys, then they have the whole business. If they have me, then they have memes, and they can take me anywhere. They know my name, so they know where I live. When they know where I live, they won't let me die.

Hang on, Die, just take a few more breaths. This is crazy. These guys know everything, just like the mafia. I didn't do anything wrong, but they think I did, so they know they have the chance to take me in. So just hold on. There are things I haven't told you yet. Don't be afraid. I'm not going to let die. I'm not going to let die. Shanks, crud, and the boys, mafia. 

They have all my crap in their cars, the mafia, mafia, mafia. I was trying to make it like me, and they took me from my house. Then they brought me over to the mafia.

They got them all, and even the other guys. I guess they figured out that all the other guys, the other mafia, did something wrong.

 Even Die. Die, crud, and the boys, mafia. They did it to them. And now they are going to do it to me. Shanks, crud, and the boys, mafia. Die, die, die. Die, die, die. 

I didn't do anything. I was going to live like I was living, just me. But now, they are going to make me live like the shanks. That can't happen. So don't you make a sound.

BeCause the Shank is looking for you.

g

g

h

hghhgh

gaaAAAGH

...

...where the hell am I?

END

Author's note: 

InferKit is a real horrible thing.