playing with you- j.yh 🔞

You sat with your boyfriend and his friends in their living room.

Everyone was busy and your boyfriend Seonghwa didn’t even give you a look. You had thought that you would have a nice day with Hwa and his friends but all of them just minded their own business.

You sighed and stood up. You decided to go into Hwa's room to surprise him.

You took off your clothes and then someone put you a blindfold on.

„Seonghwa you know I don’t like some-“ You thought he had followed you...

He pushed you on the bed and began to kiss your collarbones.

You moaned softly but he put his hand over your mouth.

„psschht.” And then you knew that it wasn’t Hwa. His hand was bigger than Hwa’s.

Hwa loved it to hear your moans and he didn’t cared if the others hear you while you both having sex but he, he couldn’t let you moaning. 

He held your arms above your head and kissed you passionately.

„hmh.” You didn’t push him away and you knew that it was wrong but you were too horny. 

He licked over your neck and left wet kisses there. He loosened his grip a bit and grinned.

You wanted to put the blindfold down but he still held your arms above your hand.

He put the blindfold down and your jaw dropped, you’ve never thought that you would let Yunho make out with you but you kinda loved his affection.

„Yuyu?” You whispered and he licked over his lips. 

You sighed and smiled shyly.

„uh you know I’m just wearing my underwear-“ „I know kitten.” 

You gasped and he took off his shirt.

„let’s have fun, I’m sure you’re soaked wet.” He smirked and you looked in disbelief at him.

He pulled your panty away and drove with one finger over your core which let you moan.

„as I said you’re soaked wet.” You sighed and pulled him closer to kiss him.

He bit softly into your lip and you let out a soft moan.

,,Hm Yunho." 

,,Oh you like it, let me play with you." 

Your eyes widened and he smirked.

,,Let me play with you kitten." You bit onto your lip and nodded slowly.

He kissed your neck and you grabbed into his hair and he grinned into your neck.

,,Seems that you are a bad girl, kitten," he whispered against your neck and his hot breath hit your neck. 

He began to remove your panty and your bra and you let him do it.

He rubbed his fingers against your clit and you let out a moan, he immediately covered your mouth with his hand and you sighed softly.

,,I'm sorry Yuyu but…" ,,I just don't want the others to know about this, ok kitten?" You nodded and he smiled softly.

He placed his head between your legs and grabbed your thighs. You grabbed the bedsheets and you breathed uncontrollably.

He took off his clothes and thrusted his dick into you. 

You dug your fingers into his back and he smirked at you.

He moved forwards and backwards and went harder. You chuckled and tried not to moan. You felt his balls slapping against your skin.

He licked over his lips and put his hand over your neck.

He choked you a bit and your eyes widened.

You didn't know that he could be so rough. ,,I- I'm close-" 

,,Me too kitten." 

He went slower and fucked you harder than before. 

You bit heavily on your lips to not to moan and he smirked at your action.

You felt him going slower and you were near your orgasm.

You clenched over him and his dick twitched into you.

You came around him and he dropped his cum on your stomach.

,,I would have loved to come into you but I don't want to get you pregnant when you're not my girl. You were a good girl today, I hope we can do this again," he smirked and cleaned your stomach.

He gave you a last kiss on your neck and put his clothes over.