Chap 48 catching up

the dinner table is abuzz as the currently present members of Team RWBY and the remaining members of Team JNPR all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with the children all smiling and laughing.

Yang: (laughs to Jaune) How do you lose your map at a time like that?

June: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

You: the bird just came out of no where

Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly.

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this girl take a giant Grimm head on!

June: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Rin during that fight? She was out of control!

Rin: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awesome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. (smiles) Thank you.

Nora: but y/n, he shoved hid while hand in the plating and a weird squid came out and bata bing bata boom she's human

Yang: seriously 

Ruby: we saw it

You: I have a complicated explanation

Everyone at the table bursts into laughter.

As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball.

Ruby: (gasps) You did not!

Weiss has her face in her hands.

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

You: I seen it

Yang: Please tell me you let that lady have it.

Weiss: Of course not! Even if I did really want to.

You: but Kangaskan had it

Nora: (crossing her arms, skeptical) No way, I don't believe it.

Weiss summons her Boarbatusk right next to Nora. The Grimm summon growls, causing Nora to yelp and fall to her side. Weiss, Yang, June and Rin all laugh.

As dinner nearly finishes, you show of the musket and snake pistol to the rest of the group. All of them react in awe.

You: it's not like the magical ones, but I feel incredible 

June: That's amazing.

Rin: Incredible.

Ruby gets all starry-eyed and quickly zooms over to her boyfriends side to admire your gear.

Ruby: and more creative

You: Sure is, and also I've been working on these

You whip out the holo storage and take out the three bracelets. You turn on there images. The knight the jet and another one looking like an angel but her weapon was a crossbow

 The knight the jet and another one looking like an angel but her weapon was a crossbow