Chap 4.5 Cardin's humiliation

Today is the Beacon Obstacle course. So the teachers would test our abilities

well it's an hour before it's going to happen. You were getting yourself ready for it. On the bed still getting use to the new power but getting better. Weiss walks into the room, ready.

Weiss: I see your ready for the trial

You: well I'm always ready.

(Later)

We now see You line yourself up with the other students and friends ready for the race. Earlier team RWBY decided for you to be the tip of the spear on this course and you accepted the honour. Ozpina stands Infront explaining the rules and Glynda holding up her riding crop

Ozpina: remember, this is a free for all.

You look to your right to see a Cardin with a smug look.

Cardin: get ready to lose, wimp

Ozpina: on your marks, get set... Go

Glynda fires a beam of dust and you all ran fast. You go through the woods with the team. You and the rest reach the first obstacle swinging logs. You jump on and jump to the next with the rest of the students following some landing on the logs. 

Others getting hit by them or slipping of. Yang hops onto one log was going to the next when a log hits her of.

You: Yang!

Yang: Avenge me

She yells as she falls to the ground with a groan. Blake jumps across followed by Weiss, Blake and Ruby.

The three teammates and a hand full of students along with Cardin get through

We then reach the second challenge: combat. Ursa crawl out of the bushes and growl ferociously at the huntsman.

You then summoned an icey lance with three small Ice shards, a large ice piece for the blade and a red ribbon tied near the handle.

You spun the lance and sliced an arm of a Grimm and then the head. Ruby slices one Grimm with her Cresent Rose on fire. Weiss turns an Ursa to ice. 

You stabbed the lance to the floor making all the Grimm freeze. But made Cardin's mace get stuck in a Grimm midway. He tries to pull out but fails.

Cardin: hey!

We then reach a dark castle and a large Grimm guards the entrance.