Part 1

(The picture is not mine)

-⚠️ Trigger warning: Mention of blood-

-Y/N POV-

I was on my phone when it starts to rain outside, I see lightning lighting up the room and I feel a sense that someone is there with me. I start to look around the room and see a shadow coming to my room, i see the door open and feel relieved to see it was only Jack coming to check on me.

"I wanted to see if you were alright." Jack said.

"I'm fine. I don't like the rain though." I said feeling better knowing Jack cares.

"I can stay with you?" For a while if you want?" Jack offered.

"alright." I say happily.

Jack sits by you until we both fall asleep. A few hours later, I wake up and see that Jack isn't there and it's raining harder outside. I think that Jack went for a midnight snack or forgot his phone downstaires and went to get it. I hear two people downstairs talking and it sounds like Jack and Mark, but it wasn't. I get out of bed, walk to the door, walk halfway down the hallway and the talking gets louder so I eavesdrop.

"what am I supposed to do with that little brat?" The voice that sounded like Jack said

"I don't know. but we have to do something before she finds out." The guy sounds like Mark.

I can't understand what they were talking about. I'm very confused, from the hallway I see if Jack will respond. "Jack? Is that you?"

Everything goes quiet, lightning shines through the hallway window and I feel like you're being watched.
I call out again: "Jack? Mark? are you here?" still no response, so I work up the courage and walk down the hall to the living room. no one was there. I feel someone there.

"Mark? Jack? Where are you?" I ask with no response.

-Third person POV-

Out of nowhere you feel someone grab you and say: "Right here." it was to dark in the room to see who said it but you knew it wasn't Jack or Mark.

"Let me go!" you say but the person won't release you.

lightning strikes again and when it does you see a person that looks like Jack and Mark but it can't be them. the real Jack and Mark have warm smiles and a sparkle in their eyes. the Jack look-a-like had a blood stained shirt from the slit in his throat and holding a knife and black, soulless eyes, the Mark look-a-like had black, soulless eyes and a suit on.

"Who are you? you're not Jack or Mark!" You say.

"No, we're not. we're Anti and Dark. we're getting rid of Jack and Mark." Anti said while turning on lights

"It's a shame they never talked about us." Dark said.

"What do you mean getting rid of them?" you say afraid for Mark and Jack, or Anti and Dark.

"We're taking over them." Anti said while holding the giant knife.

"Why? why haven't they ever told me about you? Jack and Mark were fine a few hours ago. where are they!" you start getting mad.

"Don't worry princess. they're not coming back." Dark said patting your head like a cat.

"Why are you trying to take them over?" you said very confused and annoyed.

Anti ties up your arms.

"It doesn't matter. we're gonna get rid of you next." Dark said in a calm tone.

"Ow." Anti said holding his head.

"What now?" Mark said with barely any concern.

"It's nothing." Anti says.

"Why are you trying to get rid of us? why didn't they tell me about you?!" you said getting more pissed off.

"They said they didn't want you to be afraid." Anti said.

"Pretty dumb for them to say because we know you're afraid." Dark says with a smirk.

"You're wrong. I'm m not afraid." you say making eye contact with the soulless Dark.

"Real funny." Dark says.

"You don't even like when it rains, we know you're afraid." Anti said.

You start thinking to yourself that Jack only knew you didn't like the rain and you knew Jack was there somewhere.

"Ow!." Anti yells.

"Keep it together Anti." Dark said sounding annoyed.

"It's not as easy as it looks, Dark." Anti said holding his head and looking at you.

You start thinking that Anti was trying to tell you something.

"This should knock you out for a while." Dark says.

Dark puts a cloth over your face and everything goes black...

To be continued...