Chapter 1

(I got this story idea by someone I know who had this story as a dream a few months ago) (Also ignore my grammer/spelling mistakes ^_^) also this picture isn't mine.

Part 1

-Y/N POV-

I am at Ethan's house playing video games and having fun with a YouTube show both of us made. Both of us are the hosts and do the show a few times a week for an hour. Lately I've noticed Ethan was wearing shades and acting kinda odd during the show but went with it.

"Thank you guys for another fun day. See you again, same time." Ethan said.

"Bye." You said happily after another fun day. I said

Ethan turns off the camera. "That was so fun! What should we do for the next show?" I asked.

"There's some props in the room upstairs we could use. Follow me." Ethan said. He was still wearing shades and acting odd but I followed him to the room upstairs. He opens a door to a room I've never noticed.

"The props are in that closet. Please get them." He said.

I walk in the room and go to the closet only to hear the bedroom door slam. "Why did you just lock the door?" I say freaked out.

"(talking on the other side of the door) I'm tired of you being on my show." He said.

"What do you mean? We created the show together." I said.

"Doesn't matter."

"Let me out of here! What are you doing?" I say angry.

"You'll see." You hear Ethan walk away from the door.

"He got you too?" You look to see who said that. You see a woman sitting down.

"Who are you and what do you mean?" I ask.

"I was his friend. We made funny internet videos, then I noticed he was getting jealous. And then one day, he invited me over to play video games and he asked me to get some supplies out of the upstairs room closet. So, I did. And he locked me in this room." The woman had black souless eyes.

"But Ethan has never been the jealous type." I say.

"He sometimes switches personalities. He'll start acting weird, leave the room, come back with shades on and acting completely different. Like it's not even him anymore. He's taken the shades off by accident and I saw he had black eyes instead of his hazel/blue/green ones."

"He's always had nice eyes. How long have you been here?" I asked.

The girl just stays quiet. You hear the doorknob turning. A guy walks in with his friend. The first guy has piercing blue eyes and is wearing a black hoodie and his friend with brown eyes is wearing a grey t-shirt and looks nervous.

"Who are you and what is going on?" I asked.

"I'm jack and this is Mark. We sneak out of our room when Ethan goes to do the show. He forgets to lock the door. We've been trying to figure out a way to get out of here." Jack has an Irish accent.

"What the hell is going on!? What is Ethan doing!?" I yelled.

And before they could answer, you hear Ethan walking back upstairs.

"We'll hide in the closet." Jack whispered.

Mark and Jack open the closet door, walk in and close it.

Ethan opens the bedroom door and walks in. You sit on the bed to not look suspicious.

"Where did those two go? Why is the door open?" Ethan said.

"I don't know..." I said.

You watch as Ethan walks over to the bedroom window and checks it to see if it opens. You see Ethan looking at you without talking and you have a feeling like he trying to tell you something about the window.

"I better find them." Ethan leaves and closes the door. Jack and Mark open the closet door and walk out of it.

"We need to get out soon." Said Jack.

"We can't find a way out." Said Mark.

"Someone explain what the hell is going on. Why is Ethan keeping people in the house. Are we in a murder movie? And how come I've never noticed anyone here before?" I said.

"We were all Ethan's friends until he started getting jealous of all the attention we got from YouTube. He started wearing shades and locked us in these rooms so he could do the show by himself and he would tell everyone we quit YouTube. He lets everyone walk around upstairs and do what we want when he's doing the show but not when anyone is around. And we can't leave. He does the show in his room but sometimes he'll go to a different studio and leave the house. Everytime we look for an escape he always comes back like he knows what we're doing." Jack said.

"He won't tell us why he acts odd sometimes." Mark said.

The other girl just sits and stares but doesn't get involved in the conversation.

"The house is soundproof and the doors are locked but he sometimes forgets to lock them. We are allowed to leave but not leave the house." Jack said.

"What is happening?" I say to myself.

The day went on and you could hear Ethan walking back up the stairs. So Jack and Mark hide in the closet again.
Ethan walks in.

"Those two can play hid and seek all they want." Ethan walks to the window again and checks it. You be watch him and he keeps looking at you and then the window like he was trying to tell you something.

"It's bedtime. Everyone go to bed."Ethan said. Ethan leaves and Jack and Mark walk out again.

"We should get back to our room before we're caught. He does the show for an hour tomorrow so we'll try to find another way out." Mark says. Jack and Mark sneak out quietly. They made it back to their room without getting caught.

"I need to find out what is happening and help Ethan." I get in your bed and try to fall asleep. The other girl is on her own bed across the room already asleep.

To be continued...