Chapter 2

He looked at us shocked for a moment, then did that same sinister grin. I looked at Katniss,who was trying to sneak the fact that she was trying to grab her bow. I turned back around to see that he was gone.

Katniss started to panic with a worried expression on her face as she was pointing the bow around searching for him. "We better go." I said grabbing all of my things. "What if he's down there?" She asked. Her her voice sounded worried.

"He knows where we are. He can make an alliance with people and have us killed." I said. "What if he's down there?" She repeats. "He will be waiting for us and I-" "MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!!" I said cutting her off. "Shhhh" she whispered. ". This is like arguing with Cameron. I thought to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Ok Cameron you're up" Angela says trying to fix his tie so he would look presentable for his turn to be interviewed. "Now remember to try and get sponsors and smile and-" "I think he's ok Angela." I interrupted.

"CAMERON MITCHELL YOU'RE UP." A stage manager called from the stage. Cameron walked slowly over to the stage before turning around to look at me. I was worried inside and outside of my body. I was shaking and I felt like crying but I didn't. I quickly forced a smile on my face so he wouldn't be worried. He gave me half of a smile back and walked on stage.

5 mins later....

"Oh Cameron you crack me up. But this is the last question." The interviewer said looking at the index card that had no words written on it. "If it comes to the point where it's just you and Cassandra are the last people fighting would you kill her?" He asked. Without hesitation Cameron answered yes.
The crowd was shocked, so was Angela. I on the other hand was furious. "Well ladies and gentlemen I couldn't agree more he's going for the win." The interviewer said. "Cameron Mitchell everyone." The audience cheered as Cameron walked off stage.

Now he's my problem to deal with. I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "WHAT THE HELL CAMERON!" I screamed. He already knows when I call him by his first name that he's in trouble ."Let me explain" he said . At this point Angela is standing next to me. " We can sort this out just give him a chance to explain." Angela said. She was rubbing my back in small little circles to try and calm me down. I drop Cameron and walked a few steps back. " Talk." I said harshly.

Once Cameron was on his feet he fix his clothes and started his explanation. " I did it for sponsors." I folded my arms over my chest. "Liar." I said. " I'm not stupid Cameron. I know you wouldn't say something like that just for some stupid sponsors." I faced him to look him in the eyes. He looked so guilty I can't even explain it. "Why?" He asked.
I turned to look at him." Why what?" I replied. "Why did you volunteer?" He said walking up to me. "For my sister?" I asked. "She would've been perfectly fine." Cam said harshly. "That's my baby sister. I would do anything for her." I said. "Look where that got you." Cam mumbled as he walked away.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!" Katniss called from the bottom of my tree. Her hand motioned for me to climb down the tree. I threw my things down the tree and climb down safely. "I never caught your
name." She said handing me my things . "I'm Cassandra but I'd prefer Cassie." I said as we started walking. "Katniss" she said.

I turned around from Katniss and looked at the girl who was brutally murdered. I felt sorry for her when she was dying. I walked up to the corpse and looked at her face. It was the girl that tried to kill me when this all started. I quickly lost all my sorrow for her. This world is taking my innocence.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys

Sorry for another short chapter

But.....

I hope you enjoy it 😜😜😜😜

Make sure to vote

And comment some ideas

Love you guys!!!!

Day❤️