PROLOGUE

To the Aisin-Gioro Raa family,

We are delighted to inform you that Aurora Aisin-Gioro Raa has been chosen to advance into the last stages of the admissions process for St. Helios Preparatory as a finalist. If Ms. Raa passes the final trials of admissions, she will be titled as a Helion Fellow and granted admission to one of the top, most prestigious academies in the world.

Of our three other sister schools, St. Helios Preparatory is known as a two-year program, for students who have graduated with a high school diploma, with an extremely rigorous curriculum, private campus location, untraditional teachings, and lofty stature. Many applicants have graduated directly from the lower campus, St. Helios High. However, St. Helios Preparatory is most famed for its competitive, unique admissions process.

Given that our admissions process is so highly secretive, all applicants who undergo any round of testing must take a pill, created and tested within our laboratories, that wipes their memory of the trial contents. The pill, used for decades by out institute, is completely safe with no side effects. Given that Ms. Raa has so far passed, she does not need to take the pill at this time.

As a reminder, tuition per school year is $61,300. This does not include uniforms, room and board, textbooks, or meal plans. The full list of prices will be mailed to the admitted. While most of St. Helios Preparatory's student body is wealthy and have more than sufficient funds to afford the requirements, we do provide need-based financial aid if needed. If this applies to you, please contact our financial aid office. Of course, we also have our most coveted full-ride merit scholarships. Merit scholarships will be announced at the Helion Fellowship final assembly, where we honor our new student body.

The last stage of admissions will take place in a St. Helios sanctioned area. The location and packing list will be sent to all finalists in due time. In exactly a month, the final round will begin. Those who pass the tests will be sent directly to St. Helios Preparatory while those who fail will return home. Again, we congratulate Ms. Raa and hope she succeeds as a Helion Fellow.

Dr. Heather Calandra
ℌ. ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔞

Former Headmaster
Admissions Director
St. Helios Preparatory