Run Away

For a year I have read a few fanfics containing Lila framing or bullying Marinette but there was never a fanfic of Adrien feeling harassed by her. I don't make bad characters bully innocents because its not my style and I really hate bullies. So instead of doing similar stories like that, I just have both Adrien and Marinette run away so that they don't have to be forced to live in a hellish life where Lila gets away with everything.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days turn into weeks when Lila framed Marinette for being a bully and made her friends turn against her, Marinette tried so hard to get her friends to check their facts but they were too easily fooled and nobody, not even her best friend Alya believed her.

Same time when Adrien did not wanna model or do commercial ads with Lila but his father refused and that he claims that Lila is a perfect choice. Adrien couldn't believe that his father would choose someone that is a pathological liar and is hurting an innocent classmate.

A month went by and now these two teens can no longer live this life with a liar going around, they decide to run away and be forced to live in an abandoned place on the streets, even if it means no adult supervision, no education, and no friends. Just only each other.

Adrien should've listened to Marinette that they should've exposed Lila but now everyone is easily fooled, especially the teachers too. Nobody checks their facts.

Marinette hears her parents discussing about transferring their daughter to a better school but Marinette did not want that. She couldn't bear to leave the love of her life behind. So, she plans to run away and find an abandoned place to live while still being the guardian of the Miracle box. She transformed into Ladybug and took the cantilever sewing box containing the Miracle Box inside it.

Adrien had an argument with his father and he did not like it. 'I choose what's best for you', that's what his father said. Lila is a bad influence because she doesn't have a way of showing real love or care to him. All she does is constantly touching him in harassment in modeling and Adrien had enough. He transformed into Cat Noir and packed everything he needs to survive on his own in the streets.

Night came around and two teens accidentally came into an abandoned warehouse building with windows that have no cracks but it was stained. Cat Noir used a flashlight from his baton and saw Ladybug with the cantilever sewing box in her hands. Ladybug saw him too and he had a bag similar to Adrien's.

"Ladybug?" Cat Noir said.

"Cat Noir?" Ladybug said.

"What are you doing here and why do you have Marinette's sewing box?" Cat Noir asked.

"I.....uh.....what are you doing with Adrien's bag?" Ladybug asked.

Two teens were in their thoughts and it took them a minute to finally realize something.

"You're Marinette?!"

"You're Adrien?!"

They all asked at the same time.

"Only one way to find out. Tikki spots off!" Ladybug turned back to Marinette.

"Plagg claws in" Cat Noir became Adrien.

"Unbelievable, you were him the whole time?!" Marinette was beyond shocked.

"And you were my lady the whole time?!" Adrien can't believe that his lady was his classmate the entire time.

"I can't believe I rejected you as Ladybug" Marinette clings to him.

"I could say the same that I flirted with my classmate" Adrien held her close.