Grudge

Adrien woke up at midnight that he couldn't sleep and his inner feline nature made him feel nocturnal. He gets up from the bed and walks to the window, staring at the glowing Eiffel Tower. He thought of why his father became cold and distant. Was it more than just his mother's disappearance or something else? He needed to clear his mind as Cat Noir.

"Plagg, claws out" He whispered, and his sleeping kwami got sucked into his ring and transformed into Cat Noir.

"See you soon milady" He kissed his girlfriend's cheek before getting out of the warehouse.

He pole vaulted over the fence and into the city to the rooftops. His childhood was rough and he barely ever gets to interact with anyone, except Chloe. His mother was the real parent to him while his father tried to raise him to be perfect. To him, he was a mere object than a son. He should've been on Marinette's side rather than being forced to listen to his father.

"This is not just Lila's fault, it's my old man's too" Cat Noir then looks at billboard signs of his dad's company and tears them with his claws.

So many of them drove him to an angry fit that he scratched them all one by one, leaving claw marks on them. As soon as he calms down, he heads back to the warehouse.

"Plagg, claws in" He detransformed.

"What were you doing in the middle of the night?" Plagg asked.

"Shhhhh" Adrien shushed him.

"Okay. I'll be quiet" Plagg whispered as Adrien got back in bed with Marinette.

-

The next morning, the two in Goth disguise are now at the tattoo parlor getting a tattoo. They said they are fans of Ladybug and Cat Noir and they told the tattoo artist that they want the symbols on their wrist. Cat paw for Adrien and ladybug symbol for Marinette. It sure wasn't pleasant getting the tattoos by the stinging but it was worth it.

"There, that should do it" The tattoo artist wipes on the tattoo on Marinette's wrist.

"Looking good," Marinette said.

"It's purrfect" Adrien looked at his tattoo.

"The pain should go away for a few minutes or so. That will be 50 euros, please" The tattoo artist said.

"Thanks. Here you go" Adrien pulls out a 50 euro bill to the tattoo artist.

They head outside and acted like a gloomy goth couple with no emotion. Marinette winced a little from the tattoo but she knows it will go away soon.

"It was worth it" Marinette touched it.

"Well it helps us cope with our new life," Adrien said.

Just then, the billboard TV screen informed the news of claw marks on every Gabriel brand company and they believe it was Cat Noir. No animal with claws could climb high buildings to do that.

"Hmph, totally deserved it" Adrien just scoffed.

"You didn't?" Marinette looks at him.

"Yes, I did. Just went out during the night to let off some steam" Adrien admitted.

"Adrien are you nuts?! You'll be more wanted by the police as Cat Noir!" Marinette whispered.

"Relax Marinette" Adrien whispered back.

"Adrien, I'm serious," Marinette said.

"So am I. I'm just sick of Lila destroying everything like some Pompeii" Adrien said and they head into the alley.

"I agree with you but we can't let our anger trigger an akuma," Marinette said.

"I hope I didn't set off anyone today," Adrien said.