The Plan

After calming down from his breakdown, Cat Noir had to face the truth that his father is no longer the father he used to be because the loss of his wife leads him to a dark path. The feline had to accept that his father is nothing but a coward and a madman that only cares about himself.

At the warehouse, he was discussing with his lady that facing Shadow Moth is very risky and he shows no mercy whatsoever. The only way to defeat is to predict themselves to know the future of what happens if Shadow Moth wins, and what will their fate be. To do that, they have to travel through time. Even if it's forbidden to interfere with time and alternative timelines, they have only one chance to stop that villain.

"Adrien, this is not a good idea" Ladybug refused to use the rabbit miraculous.

"Milady, the more we keep fighting his puppets, the more he'll learn our strengths and weaknesses. Remember how he upgraded his power to break the magical charms? Who knows what else he'll do by the time he wins? We can no longer wait anymore" Cat Noir puts the pocket watch on his waist and Fluff comes out, "Plagg, Fluff, unify!" He transformed into Rabbit Noir once again, "Shall we put it to the test?" Rabbit Noir asked.

"Let's go then" Ladybug reluctantly agreed as Rabbit Noir opens a time portal.

"Burrow," He said and jumps through the time portal and into the rabbit burrow of past, present, and future time portals.

"Let's take the future" Rabbit Noir checked which portal to use.

He sees his lady and himself fighting Hawk Moth along with a new peacock holder which looks like Felix. Rabbit Noir touches the portal to fast forward it and it was not good. Future Marinette and Adrien are dead and Peacock Felix had an evil smirk that he made a deal with his uncle but it was backfired that he got pushed over the edge of the Eiffel Tower by his uncle and he menacing laughed that he used Ultimate Power to wish his wife back.

Present Ladybug used her bug phone to record everything to warn Felix to not trust his uncle. Rabbit Noir fast forward to the future that looks scorched and everything has been burned. The wish broke the balance of the universe. Then it goes static like a TV that there's no future anymore and that the universe has been destroyed along with no life.

"That can't be good. I hate to say it but we have to destroy my father" Rabbit Noir said.

"No, destroying him won't be enough, kitty. Paris needs to know that Gabriel has terrorized long enough. First, we gotta get Felix back home with teleportation. It would be like he's never the new peacock holder" Ladybug said.

"Yes, that's a better idea. Let's do it ASAP!" Rabbit Noir said.

"Whoa, whoa, kitty, kitty. We have to be cautious before hopping into action." Ladybug always knew that her kitty never thinks before jumping into action.

"Alright. Let's do it your way" He gave in.

"For now, let's go find Felix and send him home," Ladybug said and Rabbit Noir goes to the time portal of the present time.

Ladybug unified with the horse miraculous so they can send him home, "We got a future to save" Pega-Bug said.

"Giddy up, Pega-Bug!" Rabbit Noir smirked.

"Oh, get hopping, Rabbit Noir" Pega-Bug rolled her eyes, "Voyage!" She opened a portal to the mansion.

"It's time to make Felix choose the right side than the dark path" Rabbit Noir gets into the portal with her.

"And he better understand that choosing a wrong path will lead to betrayal," Pega-Bug said.

"Yes, and his demise," Rabbit Noir said.