One Year Later

A year later after sending Gabriel to the asylum, Paris has been safe from the Akuma plague and things are getting better. Adrien now owns a mansion and he's now free from strict orders and isolation, he can now be the man he deserves rather than pretend to be something he's not. Marinette now lives with him and she has been getting along with him really well. Their former friends are now learning to check their facts and opinions since they never did when they met Lila but they will do better to not get manipulated or fooled again. The young couple were still the heroes of Paris too. They even adopted Ladynoir as their house cat. They did want a hamster but Ladynoir was the best animal to have as their pet in their lives. Besides, cats live much longer. Adrien's cousin in London has been a very good boy but he still does mischief and pickpocket since that's who he is. The bat miraculous changed his life for the better and that he's happy to be back in London where he belongs. He kept the bat miraculous to do good deeds in his life. Even if he's batty in his own way. So far, no new villain has appeared.

"Meow" Their cat meowed for attention.

"Yes, Ladynoir?" They looked at her and then she jumps into Adrien's arms.

"Hello, our baby" Marinette pets her.

"Our lovely kitty" Adrien chuckled.

"Yeah, and our pet together," Marinette said.

"Especially that you have two cats" Adrien referring to himself.

"Indeed, kitty" Marinette replied.

"Meow" Ladynoir purred.

"So cute" Adrien pets their cat more.

"Ready for patrol?" Marinette asked.

"Of course" Adrien puts his cat down.

"Tikki spots on!"

"Plagg claws out!"

They both transformed into their hero alter egos.

"My queen, I miss the old days," Cat Noir said.

"Fighting akumas or sentimonsters? Well, now it's real criminals we got" Ladybug said.

"Both and fighting real criminals is what we do. I'm growing claws" Cat Noir smirked and jumped out the window.

"And I better have wings" Ladybug jumps after.

They ran across the rooftops hearing the police sirens. The feline was really excited to hunt criminals like they were his mice.

"Let's do it!" Ladybug ran next to him, following the police cars.

"Shall I eat mice as my snack, milady?" Cat Noir teased.

"Go ahead kitty cat" Ladybug swings down to follow the hijacked car.

"Here I go!" Cat Noir pole-vaulted down and jumps on the hijacked car, "Mind if I cut in?" Cat Noir peered into the side window.

"Get off!" They tried to get him off.

"How about a push?!" Cat Noir kicked the driver thief out the side door. He gets into the car and pulled the steering wheel so hard that the car turns and crashes into a concrete block, and the airbags inflated.

"Kitty are you alright?" Ladybug came to the car.

"I'm okay" Cat Noir gave a thumbs up, "I still have my nine lives," He said.

"Good job, Kitty" Ladybug helps him out.

The cops arrested the car thieves as Cat Noir and Ladybug bump fists, "Pound it!"

"Wanna grab ice cream and milkshakes?" Cat Noir asked.

"Sure Cat Noir" Ladybug happily agreed.

They soon got to a nearby ice cream café and had each ice cream and milkshake. Ladybug had a pear flavor milkshake while Cat Noir had vanilla flavor.

"Perfect place to celebrate our latest heroic deed," Ladybug said.

"Indeed, milady. I just love it when we are king and queen of Paris every time" Cat Noir sips his milkshake.

"We sure are, Kitty" Ladybug replied after sipping her milkshake.

"My bugaboo, do you know how crazy I am whenever I see your beauty?" Cat Noir purred.

"So do I with your handsome look" Ladybug said.

"Meow" He purred.

"Life's never been better since Shadow Moth's defeat" Ladybug held his hand.

"Yeah, I bet he's learning what it's like to feel miserable. Like he did to me and everyone he akumatized" Cat Noir sips his milkshake.

"He's also very blameless," Ladybug said.

"Yup. I'll never forgive him for what he did in New York and Shanghai. I can't believe he was obsessed with power" Cat Noir said.

"Power can affect your mind," Ladybug said.

"Unless someone has a lot of bad thoughts. My father has a lot of bad thoughts" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah. And I'm positive he can't escape prison" Ladybug said.

"I hope so" Cat Noir replied.

"And Lila. She hasn't changed at all" Ladybug said.

"Just as Chloe never changes her attitude, all snotty and selfish," Cat Noir said

"I hope for sure she doesn't become mayor herself," Ladybug said.

"Zoe Lee would be the best mayor," Cat Noir said.

"She would, she's the opposite of her half-sister" Ladybug took another sip of milkshake.

"Indeed" Cat Noir replied.

With Shadow Moth and Lila defeated, the two heroes lived happier lives together, even as normal people. Their close friends now never have to listen to lies ever again for the future that comes.