Spellbook

Gabriel was beyond furious that the spellbook is missing and the cameras in the office were destroyed by the mysterious thief. First, he lost Nathalie that accused him of being insane and no longer assisting him in saving his wife, then his son disappeared 2 years ago because he didn't want to model with that liar, and now his book is stolen.

"This is the last straw! Whoever stole the book is gonna pay dearly!" He clenched his fist.

Noroo and Duusu did not say a word that their cruel owner is beyond insane.

"If this thief is in league with Ladybug and Cat Noir, I'll give them a challenge!" He turns to his two kwamis.

"Master don't do this!" Noroo begged.

"Duusu, Nooroo, unify!" He turns into Shadow Moth. He lets one butterfly into his palm and once akumatizing it, he allowed it to akumatize himself once he took off the miraculous. He once again became the Collector.

"I will find you Ladybug!" The Collector jumped out of his lair and went to go find them in the city, even if it means touching everything with his book.

-

Within the city, Adrien and Marinette in their disguises were going out from some store.

"I gotta say, Spanish food is to die for, princess. I've been self-taught with Spanish" Adrien said.

"Awesome, Gato," Marinette said.

"Come on, Spanish is wilder than French, princess. Hey, you hear that? Probably an akuma again. If it's Lila, I'm out" Adrien said.

"It's not Lila. It's the Collector" Marinette then saw the Collector.

"My father again. He really has some anger issues." Adrien said in frustration and hid in the alley with Marinette, "I swear, I did take out the cameras"

"I believe you but we should have used a decoy," Marinette said.

"Yeah, but we have to deal with him now. Plagg claws out!" Adrien transformed into Cat Noir.

"Tiki, spots on" Marinette transformed into Ladybug.

"Cat and mouse game?" Cat Noir asked his lady.

"Good idea, Kitty" Ladybug agreed.

"Hey! Over here!" Cat Noir showed himself, "Hey, Collector. It's been a while. Making illustrations in your book again? I like to see it" Cat Noir taunted him.

"Cat Noir! We meet again! Now hand over my book!" Collector demanded.

"What are you talking about? I'm a superhero, not a cat burglar. Sheesh, it's no wonder your son disappeared because you have anger issues" Cat Noir glared.

"You'll be another part of my collection!" Collector used his tablet.

"I've heard that before" Cat Noir rolled his eyes and threw cars at him. But Collector's projectiles absorb the cars into the tablet.

"Come on! We defeated you twice!" Ladybug appeared with her lucky charm, bow and arrows.

"Not this time, Ladybug!" Collector glared with hatred.

Ladybug shot the arrow that is tied with a rope and Cat Noir caught the arrow, "Let's wrap this up!" Cat Noir smirked.

"To the perfect present" Ladybug winks at him.

They went around him with the ropes and Ladybug kicked the tablet out of his hand, "Catch Kitty!" She tossed it to Cat Noir.

"Cataclysm!" He used the cataclysm on it to release the akuma, "Too easy" Cat Noir said.