5. Family trip

*contains sexual content*

3 weeks later ...

My family and the Depp family have always gone on a summer trip together for as long as I can remember. We usually headed to one of the great lakes and got a house there for a few days. This year we were renting a place near lake Michigan. It was only a couple hour drive from here in Logansport. My dad had the annoying habit of wanting to leave for vacation super early in the morning. I heard him walk out the front door to check on the car at about 5:00 am. I groaned and rolled over, holding a pillow tightly to my head. We were all in the car and ready to go by 6:30 am. My dad promised to buy us Starbucks which was the only reason I was still awake. 

I was bored so I took out my phone and posted on my story that I was heading to the lake and then scrolled through my feed for a while. I saw Johnny had reacted to my tory. I slid the message open.

Wuohhh put some clothes on young lady ...

The message read. ..I rolled my eyes and exhaled through my nose. 

After a couple hours we arrived and I think this rental property has got to be my favorite so far

After a couple hours we arrived and I think this rental property has got to be my favorite so far. I could not wait to get into the water. We pilled all our luggage in the entry way and began exploring the house. The twins raced up the stairs practically falling on top of each other. They had their own room with a bunk set and were about to fight out who was sleeping on the bottom bunk.  Agitha and I followed them up the stairs. We usually shared a room with Isabell and Johnny. The adult bedrooms were on the lower level. 

"Wait shut up this room is awesome!"I said as a ran and jumped onto one of the beds

"Wait shut up this room is awesome!"I said as a ran and jumped onto one of the beds. Agitha and I looked at each other for a second. We both knew exactly what the other was thinking. We raced back down the stairs and out the back door and ran straight into the water. The twins joined us in play a game of football in the water. After a few hours we got out. Agitha and I lay out on the grass to tan. We laid there awhile and talked about nothing. Everything was perfect.I felt my self dosing off under the warm sun with the gentle breeze coming in from the lake. I'm not sure how long I was asleep, but I could hear my dad up on the porch laughing with Mr. Depp. I was glad they were here now. I missed Johnny. He had been working quite a lot lately and we hadn't hung out in like two weeks. I felt a shadow come over me. I opened one eye. "Hey" Johnny was smiling down at me. "want to take the kayak out?" he said offering me a hand. "I thought you'd never ask!" I said grabbing his hand. 

Johnny and I kayaked around the property, we played in the water with the other siblings for hours, and when the sun was finally setting we began to make our way back to the house for dinner and some dry clothes. I stayed back and helped my sister bring in the kayaks. I was honestly pretty muddy and sandy and wanted to rinse off in the outdoor shower before going in the house. I walked around the back of the house and down the walkway to where the shower was and heard a familiar voice humming to himself while the water ran. "Johnny hurry up I'm filthy and I just want to rinse of- wait a minute are you taking a full shower in there?!" I said as I saw foaming bubbles pour down the gravel. "Yeah. I'm doing my full hair care  routine. I gotta stay silky!" "oh my gosh..." I muttered to my self. "Alright well how long is this stupid routine going to take- I can't go in the house covered in sand and mud n shit" I said getting a little annoyed. "if you just need to rinse off you can come in-it's not like I'm naked. I'm still in my swim suit" I shrugged. He had a point. 

He laughed as he watched me struggle to rinse all the sand off

He laughed as he watched me struggle to rinse all the sand off. "here" he said finally. "turn around G...You're a mess." still smiling he spun me around to face the shower head so that he could wash my back off where I had failed to reach. "ahh fuck!" I screamed and jumped backwards. "There's a spider ewww Johnny its like huge killlll it." I said covering my eyes. "Gwen...we're outside. Bugs live outside." He said as he cupped it in his hands and threw it over the wall of the shower. I tried to ignore the fact that when I jumped backwards into Johnny the thin fabric of our swimsuits left nothing to the imagination. I definitely felt his dick. I mean we have been friends since like pre-school. These things are bound to happen right? I hope he didn't notice. He definitely did though... he probably just isn't even thinking about it though. Because it's not weird and it was an accident and we are both human. We're grown we know what each others anatomy is. "Gwen" Johnny said "huh?" I jumped a little as I snapped out of my trance. I didn't realize I was staring intently at the wall while thinking all these thoughts...ooops. "Haha are you good?" he asked. "yeah I think I'm just tired" I said trying to sound convincing. "Yeah totally ...it's been a really long day I can't wait to go to bed tonight." 

"Do you think it's poor editquette to pee in the shower if it's outdoors like close to where your family is hanging out and everyone uses this shower?" Johnny said "Oh my god ...yes!" I laughed. "It's a long walk to the house and there is shampoo in my hair." He pointed out. I narrowed my eyes at him. "are you 5?" I said. He shrugged and slid his hand down the front of his swim trunks and started to pull them down. "Ewww why are you like??" this I said as I ran out of the shower back towards the house. He laughed at me as I bolted. 

As I walked the rest of the way back to the house I couldn't shake the feeling in my stomach or chest or maybe both

As I walked the rest of the way back to the house I couldn't shake the feeling in my stomach or chest or maybe both. Why did I get a flutter as he reached down to grab his dick and ever so slightly started to ride his swim trunks down. I saw the light outline of his lower abdomen where he didn't get a tan. I probably was just feeling weird because I backed into him while we were in the shower and I was already thinking about that...yeah that was it.