9. Home alone*

*Contains smut

A couple weeks had gone by since Johnny and I had discovered the feelings we were each harboring for one another. We were keeping our new relationship a secret from our families for the time being. We didn't want to complicate things if this new development didn't work out and then make stuff awkward between our families. We agreed to wait until the start of school to "go public" with our relationship assuming things were going well.

Both our families were going out to see a some movie and then get dinner. I stayed back to work on some college application essays. Johnny didn't go either because he had work. He worked for a local landscaping company in the summer. He liked it well enough. After work he let me know that he planned on stopping by my place. 4pm rolled around and I heard the garage opening below. Johnny and his family had long since known the code to get in our place. I heard him jog up the stairs. "Hey" he said with a smile as he swung open my door. He walked over me kissed me on the cheek and leaned over the back of my chair to get a look at what I was working on. I turned around to face him. "Hey I thought you would at least shower before you came over" I laughed. "You're filthy!" He stepped away from my desk and took his shirt off. I had seen his abbs a million times, but I always got butterflies watching him take off his shirt. He walked into my bathroom and began unlacing his boots. I followed him in. "So how was work today?" I asked while I turned on the shower for him running my hand under the water to get a good temperature. "It was fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. We mulched this lady's yard for like 3 hours and she made us lemonade so that was nice" he said as he undid his belt and slipped off his dirt caked jeans. "you said you started your period this morning...how are you feeling sweetheart?" He said with a look of concern. "I'm ok I guess...the worst of it hasn't come yet. I'm sure I'll get some brutal cramps here in the next few hours." I shrugged. We both knew this was the norm and both knew what to expect. Johnny furrowed his eyebrows into a look of helplessness and sympathy. "I'm sorry G I wish you didn't have it this way" he kissed me on the forehead and rubbed my back. I gave him a weak smile and shrugged. "I guess you haven't had dinner yet right?" I asked as he stepped into the shower. "Nah...let's order a pizza I don't feel like making anything." "Yeah same, I'll go ahead and order" I sat back down at my desk and pulled up a new tab to order our dinner. "Hey do you want me to run over to your place and get some clothes? I just realized you've got like some sweats here but you don't have under or any t-shirts or anything" " yeah babe that would be great actually. Do you mind taking my work clothes and just putting them in my hamper at home?" He called from the bathroom. " yeah of course." I slipped on my slides and walked across the street.  It was a really nice night. It had cooled off a bit and wasn't too humid. Once I returned to my room I saw Johnny sitting on my bed in a towel with dripping wet hair. "Heyyy that's my towel you're going to get your boy germs all over it!" I fussed as I came In the room. " oh would you like me to take it off?" he said raising an eyebrow as he stood up from the bed. I laughed. "Hey now I wasn't saying that don't put words in my mouth."he walked towards me still smiling "...you sure G?" He grabbed my face gently with both hands and kissed me hard. I backed us into my bed and he sat back down. He grabbed my waist and flipped me onto the bed as he hovered over me our lips still locked.

*ding dong*

We heard the door downstairs. He stood back to let me get off the bed. As I ran down the stairs I heard him plop back onto my bed with a small groan. "Thanks!" I said as I tipped the guy and took the box of pizza. I walked back up the stairs and into my room to find Johnny still laying on my bed. "Hey quit moping-I'm starving let's eat" he got up and walked over the the chair I had tossed his clean clothes onto. I was trying not to watch as he dropped the towel and began putting on his boxers and shorts. His back was turned to me, but he somehow knew. He turned to look at me as he adjusted the waistband of his shorts and tied the strings. "Enjoying the show?" He smirked. "Uh no" I said with a mouth full of pizza.
After our dinner we put on some TV and cuddled up in bed.