Meeting him

Bakugou POV:

I was walking home from the police station were I've worked for 6 years at. It took a lot of work but I've become a head officer will alot of respect. Most of the time I make good decisions but today I don't know if this was the best choice or one of my worst. I'm getting ahead of myself- let's go back to the beginning.
(Disney channel much 💀)

*Flash back to a hour ago*
Bakugou POV:

"Hey boss, some girl's calling for you-!" Said my second in command Kirishima, we've been best friends since we met on our first day of police academy. (tf am I talking about) I mean I'd never admit we're even friends out loud but I love the guy. Platonically though alot of people assume we're together since we're both gay and always together, but- we're just friends. But that's enough about him this is about my phone call. "Gimme the phone shit hair!!" "Broo you always tell me to be "professional" but the you call me shit hair. "Shut up, who's on the phone." "I think it's your sister man!!" I grab the phone as fast as I can. "DUDE GET OUT I'M ON THE PHONE WITH TOGA!!" "Oh sorry dude tell her I said hi been awhile since I talked to 'er." "Oh lil bro can you come home early..- I made dinner!! And there's someone here I want to you to meet-." She wants me to meet someone? I hope it's not another guy- the last one was a psycho. Shiggaricy? shiggy?? or whatever his  name was. Guy tried to kill me just for being related to her. "Sure it's not another boyfriend right..?" She pauses. Oh no it is I need to get home fast. She may be older than me but she's my sister and I always must protect her.

So that's how I got here- in a dark alley way because I wanted to take a short cut the dunce face suggested. But remind me to never trust a guy who's always getting lost somewhere. Wait what's that noise is it coughing-? Is someone else here? I look around for anyone but I don't see anybody. I continue walking but a little more nervous and faster. I trip on something. I look up and see so guy badly hurt.

I mean I can't just leave the poor guy-. I look and him to see his wounds. But as I inspect him I realized...- he's hot-. Wait I can't be thinking about things like that when there's a hurt man right in front of me. I can't see the details of his face in the dark but what I can see is he has either black or green eyes as well as hair pretty big muscles and a non fatal stab wound. I pick him up as he groans in pain. I hope Toga's new boyfriend is a doctor or nurse or at least knows what to do with him. I know I little from my training but I'll need some help.

(VITE BEFORE YOU LEAVE thank you)