Their lovers find out

Sash comes out angrily.

Sash- Its me assholes !

She walks down the stairs.

Sash- You lying backstabbing jerks !( To Blitzo ) Traitor 1 ! ( To Moxxie ) Traitor 2 ! ) ( To Millie ) Traitor three ! ( Florabelle and Shadette ) And Traitor 4 and 5!

Issac chuckles: Hey babe.

Savy: Sash, what are you doing here?

Sash- Dont act all dumb ! I saw everything ! I am ashamed of you ! And you should all too!

Vincent: You told her about our star day tradition?!

Issac: Look I can't lie to my wife!

Bimbette becomes heartbroken and appears as well.

Bimbette- You shouldn't be talking Mr. Big Fat Liar ! You lied to me ! I am VERY VERY disappointed in you !!

Vincent: Wha? Babe how did you find out?!

Derek: Someone snitched our secret star day tradition.

Meghan-( Glares ) Nobody did. We all found out Mr. Oh Im going out. How could you ?!

Smarty- Yeah. We all found out because of Sash. I found out 10 minutes ago...

Derek: Nice going Issac.

Blitzo: Well at least it's just Smarty, Meghan, Sash, Bimbette and Posie.

Issac- Babe look were sorry.

Sash- What ? You expect me to really keep my mouth shut ? ( Points at the Imps ) And invite those stupid DEMON BASTARDS INSTEAD ?!

They gasped offended

Millie: Excuse me?!

Zack looks: Oh... Tride didn't....

Zack walks out to find Daisy.

Sash- Thats right ! I said it ! So what ?! You three are BASTARDS !

Shadette looks: You told my Deadly, Hard Rock, Slimy and Daisy as well?

Smarty- Yeah but they didnt want to come since they were all sleepy.

Sash- Traitors. So you go and invite those three asshole demons and theyre-- Two of the ARENT family ! And you go and invite them and not us ?! What's wrong with you ?! What kind of family are you ?!

Samartha looks: You told Raymesis?

Issac: Look, Vincent was the one who came up with the tradition!

Vincent: What?! No I thought it was you when we were kids!

Issac: No it was you!

Vincent: No no no, I remember you said it!

Smarty- Come on now yall ! You 9 should know DAMN WELL to tell your love dones !

Meghan- Yeah. So much for honesty coming from a husband !

Then the husbands and wives of the siblings started to yell and argue.

Bimbette- Im really disappointed in you !

Smarty- Listen I know you all are upset--

Sash- Yeah inviting filthy demons over instead of us ?! Really SELFISH guys ! Really selfish

Slimy and the others came: Will you stop yelling and get a hold of yourselves? And you stop yelling at my wife, dragon!

They all stopped and looked.

Hard Rock- This negative energy isnt good for you all.

Sash leaves angrily as Issac follows her*

Vincent and his siblings still argue*

Savy had it: WILL EVERYONE BE QUIET!!!

Everyone looks at her

Savy: Look at you all arguing, you are all lovers not haters! Sure we didn't tell you but it was Issac who came up with the tradition! Just because we didn't tell you doesn't mean you get to yell at your lovers!

Daisy, Bimbette, and Meghan feel ashamed of themselves*

Savy: And look we invited Blitzo and the two to show them what star day is, and you guys need to apologize and forgive each other.

They apologized to each other besides Sash and Issac.

Smarty- Im sorry babe. Im just mad ypu lied to me

Meghan- What's so special about it anyway ? Theyre just plain old stars

Vincent: Don't know the mystery. But I said we need to dance under the stars, where is he anyway?

Back with Issac and Sash....

She storms in the dark path

Sash- I knew it ! I knew it ! I knew it !

Issac: Babe, we need to go back! Look I'm sorry, I didn't tell my parents about this, I thought we can keep it a secret!

Sasb- Don't touch me right now ! I never should've trusted you, your siblings or them dumb demons !

Issac: So you want Void to take you away and will never see me again? Is that what you want?

Sash looks at him*

Issac: Look, I was hoping you can dance with me for Star day, I thought we can dance alone but I feel like I want to change the tradition. But since you don't want me anymore... I guess I'll die alone...

Sash sighs and holds his hand

Issac looks*

Sadh- Look I still love you. But you betrayed me. You betrayed me and the others good by lying to us and not inviting us

Issac: I thought the stars wanted us to dance solo, but I want to change that.

Sash- Why now ? You md eme so mad. And you thought it was funny. You invited those demons nd not me. Dont you know hoe hurt I felt ? You trust them over me

Issac: Well I thought they can know what star day is about. After all Savy called Blitzo brother and Moxxie is our cousin, and he celebrated star day with us.

Sash- But theyre-- at least Blitzo and Millie are not really related. And this tells me you care about them more

Issac: Look, we need to get back with the others, let's go back, star day is still on.

The two walked*