Part 7

I closed my eyes as the song starts...

"You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down...... You, you enchant me even when you're not around...."

The crowd followed the beat of the song as they pay more attention to me.

"If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down"

I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes who are still in shocked.

"I'm latching on,babe,now I know what I have found"

I smiled at her dorkily while swaying my body, feeling my thoughts and the beat of the song.

Students never seen this dorky side of mine before but I'm willing to show it for her... for Tiffany.

"I feel we're close enough, I wanna lock in your love
I thinks we're close enough, could I lock in your love,baby?"

Everybody cheered and went crazy when I hit the first high note.

"Now I've got you in my space, I won't let go of you. Got you shackled in my embrace, I'm latching over you."

I never felt this way before, maybe Yul never give me this feeling the way before.

"I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch.... Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch"

I looked where my cliques at and smiled at them. I closed again to feel the next lines.... giving me more strength as I took this opportunity to confess what I feel.

"How do you do it, you got me losing every breath.... What did you give me to make my heart bleed out my chest?"

As I climbs off the stage , I walked towards where Tiffany is sitting at. All eyes on us. Singing again the chorus. I walked closer and closer and I can feel my heart beats faster than its normal pace.

I finished the song while standing in front of her. "Never" I smiled stasfyingly, looking at her. But she's looking down. I feel nervous and I didn't even know why.

Tiffany's POV
I'm literally shocked from what is happening right know. I know by myself I'm not into girls. Hence, I don't know how I would react in this kind of situation.

She really has a good angelic voice that captured my ears but...... that does not mean that I'll give her a chance.

I looked down as she walked closer and closer and when she finished her song.

"Tiffany Hwang" Silence was filled in the auditorium "I know I may sound fool to say this b-but I-i t-think I l-like... I like y-you" I looked at her with a shocked and with an unreadable expression.

She looked at me with glistening eyes, hoping this will have a good cause but I don't pretend liking someone especially to a girl that I never like.

I sighed. I looked down again as I stand l. I muttered but making it sure that she heard it. "I'm sorry" I left the auditorium leaving the students including Taeyeon dumbfounded.

Author's POV
Taeyeon didn't know what to do. She feel so..... messed up ... again. She dont care if she was embarrassed in front of the seniors. All she care was... what if Tiffany will ignore her? Or what if she was offended?

Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona run immediately to the latter and huggged her.

"Let's go somewhere else Taengoo" Sunny said while patting the back of the quiet Taeyeon.

Sooyoung went to Suzy and whispered somwething to her. Excusing them for the rest of the program. Suzy nodded and told Sooyoung to take care of Taeyeon.

They went out and proceed to the rooftop. Making Taeyeon sit at the very edge of it.

"Did you see, Yuri at the program?" Yoona asked.

Sunny shakes her head. "Maybe I'll call her to go here, I think Taeyeon also needs her in this kind of situation"

The two nodded as Sunny excuses herself to make a call.

Minutes later Yuri arrived with Jessica. They hugged Taeyeon who is still not daring to move nor speak since the incident happened.

"What happened?" Yuri looked at the three who are sitting across them

The three told what happened leading Jessica to have a shocked expression after knowing that her bestfriend was the reason why Taeyeon is in this state.

Couple of hours passed and the clique are still comforting Taeyeon. Giving her some encouraging words, sometimes telling jokes thinking Taeyeon would feel at ease.

The clique was startled when Taeyeon stand, looking down and muttered. "Thank you guys for your presence, I guess we'll just cool things down and let things go. If Tiffany will ignore me.... I'll accept it because it was all my fault and you guys are not involved in this. L-lets just go home and call it a day?" Taeyeon forced a smile.

Sunny stand and agreed. The others followed and escorted Taeyeon to her car.

Sunny, Yoona, and Sooyoung decided to go to Hyoyeon's house to finalize some activities. While the lovers, Yuri and Jessica decided to take a walk to the park still in their topic how will they make the Dorky Taeyeon back.