Part 13

The pairs were assigned by tent for their last night on their activity. They will leave early in the morning on the next day to have their early rest.

They are sitting at the moment in front of a bonfire with their assigned pairs and families, recalling all happy and unforgettable memories together. The clique; Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona together with the couple Yuri and Jessica were amazed on how Tiffany and Taeyeon cuddled each other, laugh together, joke around and even having an eye-electrifying contact with each other like nothing happened.

>>>>>
Sunny's POV
Is this a joke? A dream? Or a hallucination? I can't believe what I'm staring with my own bare eyes. Tiffany? Cuddling with Taengooo? You gotta be kidding me.

I glanced at the two shikshins beside me. They are shaking their heads while their faces were an awe, staring also to Tiffany and Taeyeon. "I guess this activity had a good cause for those two" Sooyoung managed to speak while staring.

Yoona just nodded. "Hey, don't you think it's for the better? You see how Taengoo smile and laugh? She's really happy though." The two looked at me and smiled, also admitting that it's true.

"You think their together Unnie?" Yoona asked. We just both shrugged and watched them again.

Author's POV
It is nine in the evening when their program starts. They started it with a prayer and soon followed by enjoying it by theirselves and with their familes for the last time.

Jessica and Yuri are busy feeding each other and stopped when their eomma and appa would call them.

Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona were dancing, little Sunny did know that the two were hiding their food and munched it if the danshin would turn her gaze to other people.

On the other side, Tiffany and Taeyeon were cuddling like they were the only person there.

Their moderator get their attention, telling them to bid goodbyes to their family for two weeks. The couple and the couple-like were too emotional while saying goodbye to their eomma and appa.

They watched their family to disappear from their sight and call it a night. They then proceeded to their tents.

Taeyeon's POV
I can feel some daggers-like stare from them. I chuckled as I thought. Well, it's really a shocking news for them though right? I just shrugged the thought when Tiffany laid beside me, snuggling her face on my neck.

I checked her if she was already asleep but seeing her staring to nowhere worried me.

"You okay?" I used my right arm to be her pillow and my hand to caress her hair. "I just can't sleep Taetae-ah" I hummed in response. "Is something bothering you?" After a minute of silence, I asked. I felt her shaking her head.

"Okay, what do you want me to do for you to fall sleep?" I looked at her and her eyesmile was shown. As usual, my heart beat betrays me if I tell myself I'm not falling for her more.

"Sing the song that you've conposed for me" She used to request me to sing this song from the past few days that she can't fall asleep easily no matter how tired she is.

I hummed the intro if the song and sing it softly. "You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down.........."

I continued singing it and stopped hearing her breathing goes steady. I kissed her forehead. I wish time would stop for us to enjoy this moment, I'm just anxious from what will happen if we got back at the U. I fell asleep as I think of it.

~~~~~~
Everyone were waiting for the bus who'll fetch us. Tiffany decided to be with Jessica and Yuri while I'm with my clique.

"Hey" I grinned dorkily when I approach them. They looked at me and pulls me to the very back of the bus when it arrived and we got up.

"Don't hey us midget!" The shikshin leans her face followed by the two like they were interrogating someone who killed.

"STORY.NOW" Sunny butted in and Yoona glared at me. Yoona's glare scares me a lot.... She maybe a cheerful as she was our youngest in the clique but she has a, well, a not-good-to-know-her-bad-side-personality.

I gulped and told them the story. They chuckled and teased me earning attention from the other girls including Tiffany. The boys were riding in the other bus for a purpose, they said.

We smiled innocently and they began to smiled like an idiots. Some starts to bicker telling that one of us smiled directly to one of them.

I felt a vibrate from my phone. And got message from Tiffany, Yes we exchanged members as soon we got our phones back. Nice move Kim Taeyeon. Teeheeeee ( ̄▽ ̄ )

From: Fany-ah
Has a lot fangirls huh? Wondering if you tried dating one of them....

I chuckled reading the message. Is she somehow jealous? Ooohhh! I hope soooo! Okay readers, I Kim Taeyeon... is really a dork! Sorry for creeping you out! []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

Okay, back to my Fany-ah.

Message Sent:
Naaaahhh! Haven't tried and never will. Also wondering if you would like to be one of them? I wouldn't mind taking back my words.

She looked at me, disbelieving from what she read. I wriggle my eyebrows and smiled annoyingly. She knows I'm only annoying her but somehow for me, I wish she just like me. But I won't give up.

From: Fany-ah
Too full of yourself Ms. Kim! Well, I need to get my sleep! And yours too! You look like a panda with the black formed on your eyes you know. Paipai!

She made me smile through her simple text.

Message Sent:
Yes ma'am! It's your fault for having me sing for you every night.

Well, it's my pleasure though Fany-ah. I decided to take a nap since the ride home will took two and half more hours.