Part 18

Taeyeon's POV

My left arm feel numb and it caused me to wake up at 4 in the morning. I saw an angel lying her head on my arm and like her innocent face has a magic, my left arm feel better.

I've decided to wake her up to help me to pack my things up.

"Fany-ah wakey wakey!" She yawned and stretched out her arms while her eyes are still close. I giggled from the sight.

"Goodmorning......." She greeted me and open her eyes to give me her eyesmile. Well, seeing her eyesmile is the best way to make my day.

"Help to pack my things up please? Besides it's only 4 in the-----"

"I'm done packing up your things while you're pouting and hugging your dookongs like a kid" She chuckled.

I lowered my head because of embarrassment. "Sorry for causing you trouble on packing up my things"

"No worries Taetae-ah. So, a cup of coffee for an earlybird like us shall we?

"Milk is fine for me" She chuckled hearing my kid-like words.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I found myself staring at her while she's applying some make up on her face before we leave to airport.

"Am I looking good Taetae?" She said looking my reflection on the mirror.

I nodded for the upteenth time. "Let's go Fany-ah" I whined. "Yul and Sica said they are on their way to Incheon"

She just nod and stood, dragging me like I was just a lifeless doll. Aish. Jinjja? What's with thid girl that I love her so much.

"What's with the sudden rush Fany-ah"

"You don't want  HellSica in the morning, don't you Taetae?" Oh yeah, right. I doubled our speed and finally settled our stuffs in the compartment. We sat inside the car and I flew off.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jessica's POV
Seriously, where are those two? It's already 6:30 and they are not yet here.

"Princess they're here" As usual, My Seobang said with her sheepish voice.

Wait, my bestie? And Dork? You must have an explanation for this Hwang.

"Hey guys, sorry for taking too long, Fany-ah retouched I think a hundred times before she finally made her mind to go here." Taengoo chuckled and messed Tiff's hair. They look so good together.

"Whoah, so you're saying you're with Tiffany the whole morning?" Seobang asked. Babo Yul. = ̄ω ̄=

"Since yesterday actually" Tiffany giggled at the dense question of Yuri.

"So are you two already together?" I asked them and that question leave them dumbfounded.

They looked at each other and looked away, both blushing. Puppy love eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

"Flight 1227, Departing from Seoul to Los Angeles is now boarding, please proceed to gate 9"

"Well, that's our flight guys" Yuri said while wrapping her arms around Jessica. "Here's the ticket, the two of you" She the  handed the two tickets to the two girls who are probably can't still moved on from Jessica's sudden question.

"Thanks dude" Taeyeon get it and they proceeded to gate 9 as what was told.

They settled theirselves with Tiffany and Jessica sitting next to each other. On the other side, Yuri and Taeyeon.

While their on the ait and mostly, people would sleep. Taeyeon on the other side was holding a pencil with a paper leaning on the foodboard on the seat, thinking what song can she composed.

'This is not like the song before. We are different from that situation and everytime I'm with her, every single detail and thing that she do is perfect.'

Then she suddenly remembered what happened earlier. She scrambled first some words and phrases.

"Am I looking good Taetae?" She said looking at my reflection on the mirror.

She smiled remembering how Tiffany would ask her opinion on how she look everytime. It does not bother her nor annoys her. Actually, it amaze her how the girl who's asking her is stunnignly beautiful with or without make-up.

She looked on what she put on the paper.

You fix your make up........

You don't know that you're beautiful.....

She felt contented on what she wrote and decided to not take the song composed in rush. She felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Yuri looking at the paper. She quickly get it and hid it.

"What's with the paper you'de hiding Taengoo?" She asked the latter who's furiously blushing. She doesn't like watching how she compose her song.

"Fany-ah asked me to composed a song for her" The midget shyly answered.

"For what? Like... You've already composed a song for her when you confessed right?... Well Sunny told because I'm not there but I know it sound's great" She bombarded the midget and compliments her suddenly. What an hyperactive Yuri.

"Well, she said she feel guilty for not giving attention to my song. And besides, another song won't hurt right?" The blonde girl smiled whole-heartedly to the tanned girl.

"You have my support there Taengoo!" Yuri give a little pat on the head of Taeyeon.

"It's a long trip huh?" Taeyeon yawned causing Yuri also to yawned. They chuckled.

"Let's sleep?" They said in unison and chuckled again. Soon they drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile,
"Tiff" Sica called out the eye-smiling girl.

"Hmm? I A you're asleep" Tiffany got curious why Jessica is still not sleeping in this long kind of trip.

"Duh? Do you think my whole life will just turn for sleeping?" Jessica rolled her eyes playfully as she answered sarcastically.

"Maybe?" Tiffany and Jessica chuckled.

"Okay, I want to get this things serious Tiff. It's been a long while since you and I talked, I want to catch things up with you" Jessica who changed the mood into serious yet sister-like talk approached Tiffany.

"Yeah, guess you're right. We talk but the two dorks are here with us" The ice princess nodded, agreeing that they needed this talk just like the old times.

"So, I always talked about my KkabYul, now, tell me about your dork" Jessica asked her long holded question to her bestfriend.

"Why so straightforward Jessi?" Tiffany instantly blushed and chuckled at the question. "Okay, can I just skip on how we fixed the issue about us? I want it to be just between Taeyeon and I." Her bestfriend nodded, understanding her privacy. "Thanks Jessi, we oftenly see each other, do things together, that's why her fangirls mistaken us a couple ya know. But everytime I'm with her, I don't know, I feel safe, I feel happy and the best part, I feel loved. And I think....." She whispered the last part to her bestfriend who smiled at her confession "....... I'm inlove with her"

Jessica squealed in happiness causing other people who are not sleeping, looked at her. She bowed and apologized for being noise but can't stop smiling knowing Tiffany already love Taeyeon back.

Tiffany yawned and pokes Jessica's arm, "Let's sleep Jessi please?" Jessica chuckled and agreed at the second thought.

"You're asking me if my life is just for sleeping, I think my answer is Yes.... If Yul is not with me" She winked at her bestfriend and they closed their eyes entering theirselves into deep slumber.

The four girls slept all through the trip, gaining energy for their first out of the country together. Looking forward for all the happy and treasured memories they'll encounter later on.