Foreword

''Chae... mmhmm... '' Dara pleads as Chae starts kissing her ears. She is behind Dara. They are at the balcony of their own house in an exclusive resort in Daegu. Dara's startled by Chae's presence although she could smell her scent.

''I love you baby Dara...'' and she starts kissing her ears while her arms are on Dara's lovehandles. This time the kisses are more intense.

Dara can't resist Chae's presence. With just a bathrobe that separates their flesh, both of them can feel the intensity rising between the space. Electrifying feeling emerges out of the sweet kisses and touch.

Dara holds Chae's face and caresses it while the latter just continues giving her kisses on her ear. It is getting hotter deep within. While kissing her neck this time, Chae's hands start to untie the robe that Dara is wearing. She lets her. Dara just continues moaning.

''Mhmmm... Chaerin my baby..'' She moans as she says her name and endearment. Chae knows Dara is now so turned on so she continues her way. She starts caressing Dara's tummy. They both can see themselves in front of the mirror and it adds more tingling feeling down there. Chae's left hand goes down to Dara's hidden heaven while her right hand caresses Dara's mounts...

''Ohhhh mhmpmm...'' Dara moans continuously as she feels Chae's hands exploring her body. The latter strokes the lips of her pussy but it is a very light touch enough to tease Dara. Chae continues kissing her neck at the same time. Dara wraps her arms around Chae's neck and lets the robe drop on the floor.

''Seeing you naked for the first time turns me on so much. Mhmmm... You're damn beautiful and hot baby...'' Chae whispers in her ears and that adds more electrifying feeling that ignites Dara's horniness.

''How long have you waited?'' Dara asks teasingly.

''A year and a half... perhaps...'' Chae replies while removing her robe but Dara stops her. ''Surprise me baby...'' Dara says and winks at Chae so she stops untying her robe and goes back to kissing Dara's neck.

They are now both staring at the mirror. Two beautiful women who are so in love with each other, locked inside this room are about to make love for the first time. Yes, you read it right. For the first time. They have waited for a more than a year for this special day to happen.

Sex. Lust. Fuck.

Chae's right hand slides down to Dara's pussy. ''Mhmmm perfect figure.... Fresh... mhmm... I want to eat your pusssyyy ohhhh...'' Chae moans to Dara's ear as she puts her two fingers in her pussy. It is already wet. She wants to tease her more so she starts doing dirty talks to her. Meanwhile, Dara's left hand is on Chae's neck and her right hand is holding the latter's hand.

''Baby, you are fucking wet... hmmm...'' Chae's whisper is so inviting. She uses her middle finger to finger Dara's clitoris. She does it slowly. She could feel her breathing hard as she presses her middle finger to her clit. Slow but hard that she can feel Dara's body moving up as she hits the button to her climax.

''Aaaahhhh Chae... Fuck me hardddd tonight.... '' Dara pleads. Even if her eyes are closed, she knows her baby's fingers. She knows it is Chaerin's.

''Yessss baby... mmmmm....'' Chae replies as she kisses Dara's ear again. ''I am gonna fuck you hard my virgin wifey...'' they both stare at the mirror and Chae winks at her.

Chae moves her middle finger faster and faster and so much harder. ''Fuckkkkkkk oohhhhh Chaeeeeee....'' Dara can't think right anymore. The feeling is so new to her. Love and lust all at the same time.

Chae cups Dara's pusssy. It is so warm. ''Oohhhhh'' Dara could only moan to her body's call.

''I love you Sandara.'' She whispers.

''I love you too Chaerin'' Her answer.