Chapter Six

Continuation...

Flashback...

"Is there something wrong babe?" Dara asked. She saw Chae blew a deep breath after reading something on her phone. She approached Chae and kissed her on her cheek. The latter was sitting on the sofa. Dara hugged her from behind. She had just finished taking a shower. Dara could not really read what's on Chae's phone because the latter immediately closed it.

"Uhh nothing baby." Chae pretended it's nothing. It is their 3rd day in the hotel now. The real plan was she'd stay in Los Angeles for two weeks. Yes. Two damn weeks and because of the email that she has just received, she is now torn between the work that she has been waiting to get and being with Dara. She can't tell it to Dara now. She does not know how to tell her that two weeks might just become days...

"Chae, I saw you. I was watching you. C'mon. Those eyes hide something. It is about me?" Dara asked with sincerity in her voice.

"Muah (kiss)..." Dara kissed her again on her cheek and hugged her tightly. All that Chae could do was breathe heavily again. She tapped Dara's arms that are wrapped around her. She grabbed Dara's hands and kissed them. Butterfly kisses on her hand made Dara giggled.

"I love you my baby." and she kissed Dara on her lips. It was not that long but it's enough to remove Dara's worries and to avoid her questions.

"Mhhmmm... You smell like a baby..." Chae teased Dara. She pulled the latter so now Dara's sitting on her lap. Dara's arms wrapped around Chae and that position just made Chae feel something more than just kissing her baby. There is that electrifying again that whenever she feels, she forgets. Well... that was before. Now the story has changed, Dara is officially her girlfriend, not just her best friend.

"Chae, thank you!" Dara said and she kissed Chae on her nose. They stared at each other for a minute. Those eyes that talk convey so much more than an assurance of being loved and giving love. Those eyes mean so much more than just "I love you's" being said and answered with "I love you too."

Things do not have to be so sensual sometimes for a couple, Agree? A moment like being together, sharing dreams together and building worlds together are just all what they need sometimes. This is what Dara and Chae are currently into. With Dara sitting on her lap, Chae hugging her and kissing her forehead and hair time to time, aren't they adorable? Just picturing them out like this can make the entire Chaera shippers want for so much more. But... If you have been following my story and you know each and every chapter, you know clearly that no steamy sex will happen at this point in the story. Just saying. ;) - Author

"I love you Sandara. I love you very much! I can say that a million times or forever and I will never get tired." Chae assured Dara by saying these sweet words while kissing her on her ears. Whoever is in this position will obviously feel something else, you know unless you are a rock...LOL But Dara has her way...

"I love you too Chae. Mhmmm..." Dara pressed Chae's hand. She stopped it a bit because now Chae's hand is running on her tummy and she's starting to untie her robe. Things have just gotten steamy but from Dara's reaction, Chae knew it already.

"Uhh baby I am so sorry." Chae said. She felt shy and it became a bit awkward. She hugged Dara.

"It's okay. I love you. You know I can't... " and before Dara could continue...

"I know baby and I am so sorry. I just got carried away... I am really sorry." Chae hugged Dara and she's very sincere with in her apologies.

Dara cupped Chae's face.

"Look at me Chaerin." Dara commanded her. Chae looked at her but she could not keep her eyes on her longer. Chae's really shy.

"Look at me, c'mon." Dara commanded again sternly.