NOT A CHAPTER JUST SOME INFO !!!!

Ok so before we start this story I just want to mention a few things.

1. There will be differences with the characters. Not personality wise I mean like age difference and stuff like that.

2. DO NOT EXPECT REGULAR UPDATES!!!! I'm drawing attention to this because whenever I'm reading and it just gets left with no explanation I get annoyed so here is the explanation. I'm lazy as fuck and get random bursts of energy to write at random times whether it be every few days or even months.

3. I will put trigger warnings at the start of each chapter if need be as there will be triggering topics in this fic.

4. I AM MAKING UP A CHARACTER !!!!! Basically I just got a brainwave to do this and I want this character in it and I'm the author so...... I can do what I want to the story mwahahhahaha!!!

5 . This will have school stuff in it and it's based in England. Before you ask, I briefly looked up the English school system and decided it was too complicated to look into that much so this school system is completely made up and mostly based off the Irish one with the ages etc .

6. There will be swearing in almost every chapter so if you don't think your up for that you might as well leave now.

7. I do try to proof read ( this isn't my first story I just made a different account ) but I most likely will make grammar mistakes or just misread stuff so just comment and I'll fix it I won't take it too personally.

That was more than a few but anyway yea here it is I guess. In regards to the future of the story I have sort of an idea but it's mainly just whatever comes to mind in the moment so if a robot or something appears don't be surprised hahahah.

Wish me luck I guess !!
-Jamie