The Watson Siblings

Lily's pronouns are They/Them

TW mentions of sh and drugs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blonde put his hand out towards Sherlock. "I'm John." He said, "John Watson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlock was still so stunned by the gorgeous blond, that he didn't even notice his hand in-front of him.

Luckily, Lily wasn't as starstruck and gave Sherlock a hard elbow to the ribs. He snapped out of his daze and shook his hand. "I'm Sherlock. Holmes. Sherlock Holmes." He eventually got out.

John looked like an angel sent from heaven. His arms were muscular, but not too noticeable. He was on holiday recently, somewhere hot by his tan. He wore a tight fitted t-shirt and blue jeans with vans. His eyes were a mix of greys and blues, with hints of green in them. His hair was honey blonde and was cut short, but had grown out. He was due another haircut, he must've only been back from his holidays a day or two. Sherlock still didn't understand the popularity of such a bland haircut, but on John Watson, it looked stunning.

"I'm Harry Watson" The brunette started, "His sister". She held her hand out to Lily, who shook it awkwardly.

If you thought Sherlock was awkward Lily was a whole other level.

Lily had a light blush on their cheeks as they introduced themself. "I'm Lily Holmes. Sherlock's cousin."

Harry a long, wavy wolf cut with a wispy fringe. She had green eyes which reminded Lily of a forest with the numerous shades of green within them. She wore a white, tight tank top with mom jeans and a sage green checkered flannel over it. To finish it off, a pair of doc martens with...... rainbow laces.

Lily's heart sped up a little bit when they saw this. I might have a chance !!

Harry had smudged eyeliner with fake lashes. She also had a small diamond stud in the side of her nose. She had a few ear-piercing's, but not half as many as Lily. Not only that, but she had a light lip gloss with the tiniest bit of glitter in it.

Of course Lily noticed this as they were full on staring at the girl's lips.

The one word Lily could think of was hot. This woman was so hot they could barely focus.

Soon enough the Holmes cousins copped on and stopped drooling at the Watson siblings."I'm gonna uhm go unpack..." Lily said as they headed to the room and closed the door a little too hard.

"I'll go see if they're alright" Sherlock hurriedly excused himself. He too, slammed the door as he flopped onto his rock hard mattress.

He groaned as he face planted onto the mattress.

Lily lay on their bed facing the ceiling. "You still smoke?" They broke the silence after a moment or two.

"Yeah" Sherlock replied in a monotone. He didn't care what effect it had on his health.  He had heard it all before from passers by in the streets. 'You'll die young!' 'You won't be able to play sports!' 'It'll effect your brain young man!' They were the least of his worries.

"You?" Sherlock asked. He knew Lily had gotten into it as well. 'It's only for the craic' They used to say.  "Well yeah but not exactly, vaping is better for you, I suppose... don't get the same kick though" They responded pulling one out as the spoke.

"Fucking watermelon ?!? I thought you were better than that" Sherlock criticised.

"Hey, don't come at me before you try it" they threw the vape onto his bed. He took a puff and immediately coughed it out.