linkbosa tribbing. 420 words.

chapter tags: transmasc character, ftm!link, feminization kink, cross dressing, tribadism, alcohol mentions (they don't get drunk, just a little tipsy)

A/N: link's genitalia is referred to with more feminine language i.e. "pussy" or "cunt", as well as just being called a vagina directly. he chest is also called "tits". there's lots of more feminine language around his body, so if that's something that'll make you dysphoric this isn't the chapter for you!

--

Link didn't know how he ended up in Urbosa's bed, but by Hylia did he never want to leave it. She kept filling that damned chalice and guiding it to his lips, urging him to drink and drink-- probably until he'd become just as bold as she was. She smiled as his cheeks reddened and his eyelids grew heavy. She kept whispering unintelligibly, in Gerudo he'd assumed, until she cupped his cheek and turned his head.

"You look so pretty," she purred, placing a kiss on the peach fuzz of his temple. His cheeks grew ever darker.
"Such a pretty little vai~" she cooed.

"So pretty and pink," she was slurring. But her movements were slow and calculated as manicured nails ran over the soft skin of his chest, brushing over his nipples. He gasped.
"Such sensitive little tits you have," she smiled, using her free hand to drain the rest of the wine down his throat before pulling him onto her lap.

"Such a pretty little vai," she remarked, pushing up his crop top to catch his nipple between her teeth.
"I wonder if you're just as pretty and pink down here?" she cupped his front and squeezed the fat of it. Link didn't need any further instruction, already stripping himself of his sirwal and thong.  He was dripping and hot, his clit thrumming with pleasure. She smiled, ghosting her thumb over it before resting it in his bush.
"Such a pretty pink pussy," she cooed, pushing the tip of one finger into him. He bit his lip, holding in a groan.

She pushed against him, pulling him forward and kissing his stomach.
"Would you be a good vai and lay on your back?" Link nodded, practically shaking as he quickly submitted to her. Urbosa grabbed his thighs, pulling him closer and spreading her legs so her skirt came open.

She wasn't wearing any underwear.

Link couldn't help but stare as Urbosa rested her pussy on his, their clits rubbing against each other.
"Oh, you have such a wet little cunt, don't you?" Link whimpered and Urbosa started moving, sliding their pussies against each other. A hot, mess of slick.

Link let his mouth fall open in a silent moan, eyes fluttering shut as she grabbed his nipples, using his tits for leverage to rub harder and faster.
"I'm going to make you cum so hard," she growled.

A surefire promise.

Link moaned in anticipation, a shiver rolling down his spine as Urbosa swiveled her hips, rubbing his clit.