crush part 2 /eddie munson

we started to play.
"i'll go first" nancy grabbes the bottle and spun it, as the bottle landed on robin. robin looked up at nancy with wide eyes.
"let's do it then, huh?" robin said nervously, as they get closer to eachother. not like robin was in love with nancy, it's just that she's a girl. she came out to me and steve when we were going to a party, she couldn't shut up about the fact that Tammy Thompson was going to be there too.

they kissed eachother, it was fast. robin blushed and then looked away.
eddie and steve kept staring at me, so robin suggested
"eddie, why don't you spin for the next one?" eddie looked at robin, and then at everyone else in the circle. "alright, then" he saie as he spun the bottle. everyone fixed their attention to the bottle. it was just spinning and spinning, it started to slow down, and my breathing stops for a second on the result. it landed on me. i looked up to eddie, who was already looking at me. then i looked to my right, at steve. his heart was shattered as he looked at me. i looked over at nancy and robin. they were both staring at me and steve.

"it's just a game, steve" nancy said looked at her. she looked and talked like she knew everything that was going on. eddie probably told her. i looked at eddie, who was looking at my lips biting his.
"it's just a game" i told eddie, as i got closer to him and i kissed him with passion, knowing this will drive steve mad crazy. to make not just steve, but everyone around us more crazy, i climbed into eddie's lap. he was sitting next to steve, so i had to use that uppertunity. i started moving on his lap, i allowed my tounge enter his mouth as i felt it surprise him. he placed his hands on my waist, grabbing my hip as he took the hint:the goal of making steve lose his mind. and of course, he was really enjoying that. so was i, and not just because of steve. i felt everyone's, especally steve's eyes on both of us.

we didn't break the kiss until i felt a warm hand on my arm, as it pulled me away from eddie.
"say goodbye, y/n. we're leaving!" steve said as we started walking off. his hands were now squeezing my arm so hard, it surely left bruises.
"steve, let me go! it hurts!" i yelled as he slappee my face with his free hand.
"shut up, you stupid slut! we never should've come anyway" i look back at eddie with now teary eyes, as he stood up and started running after us. when he got to us, he yelled "harrington!", and as we both turned around, eddie punched steve in the face, and he got on the ground. "eddie!" i screamed at him, as tears blurred my vision. eddie got on his knees infront of steve, grabbed the collar of steve's shirt pulling him up to his face.
"you touch her again and i"ll fucking kill you harrington! got it? i don't wanna see you around her ever again! i'm taking her home now. come on, y/n" eddie yelled at steve. eddie let go of steve's shirt, and he looked at me as he held out his hand for me.

"can i take you home?" he asked.
"sure" i said. i was so scared, everything happened so fastly. i held his hand as we started walking to his car. eddie waved to nancy and robin, who were shocked of what just happened. steve was just looking after us as he sat up. as we got to his car, i was still holding his warm hands. i looked at him.
"thank you, eddie. you saved me. i can't tell you how grateful i am for you. thank you so much." i said as i saw the cute sparkle in his eyes.
"you don't have to thank anything. i was just protecting you. i'd protect you anytime." he said as he smiled at me. i smiled back, and said
"i'm sorry for the other night. i should've listened to you. he's such a dirtbag. and i'm so sorry for the bruise too"
"are you serious? you're saying sorry? you shouldn't be sorry for anything! he's a terrible boyfriend!" he smiled.
"was a terrible boyfriend. i'm breaking up with him. i can't take all his problems anymore" his smile grew bigger.
"can i tell you something?" eddie asked nervously.
"what is it?" i asked and smiled.
"i don't care about this bruise, to be honest. i don't care, because i got to kiss you. you have no idea how long i've been waiting for that moment. and when you kissed me tonight. god, all that passion and tension we had. was it just to make steve jealous? or did you mean it?" eddie questioned looking into my eyes.
"i'm gonna be honest, it kinda was. but when i got to kiss you, nothing else mattered. i forgot about everything and everyone around me and you were the only thing that was there and mattered. and the way you came up to me and protected me from steve..my own boyfriend! he could never do that." i said as i stopped to laugh.