Chapter Ten

Roseanne rushed out the doors when y/n left, needing to know why the hell she was all up in Yoongi's business. She was easily catching up to her seeing as she was just walking across the street to bug the other company.

"Hey y/n! Wait!" Roseanne shouted up ahead to the woman who was crossing the street, dodging a few people in order to get to the woman who was ignoring her. Roseanne grabbed her wrist and y/n spun around, thankfully both women were now off the street.

"What? Can't you see I'm trying to do my job here?" Y/n said back, annoyed that Roseanne was getting all up in her business because she was getting more evidence to help Jungkook be innocent. Roseanne scoffed at y/n's attitude,

"First off, drop the damn attitude when you are talking to me. Second, what kind of fucking case is Yoongi 'apparently' wrapped up in?" Roseanne said apparently with air quotes because she really doesn't believe he is wrapped up in everything, even though his reaction to y/n's accusations say otherwise.

"Some fucked up shit. Now go on your merry way while I go and annoy another company owner who was also probably paid off." Y/n said, yanking her wrist out of Roseanne's grip as she walked towards the company. Roseanne grumbled to herself as she went to y/n's side,

"No, tell me what this is all about."

"It is a classified case! I am legally not allowed to tell you!" Y/n argued back as she walked over to the front entrance, reaching out to open the doors.

But they didn't budge.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows together as she tried the other door, but it didn't open either. The sign on the doors said the hours and technically they should be open still, so y/n was drawing a blank. She then paid more attention and saw that the lights were off inside, making her a little uneasy. Roseanne was behind her and she could sense the tense atmosphere from here. Y/n snapped her head around to look through the glass windows of the music company and saw Yoongi on the phone, staring directly at her.

"That fucking bastard called them and told them to fucking close!" Y/n yelled as she really wanted to just throw the nearby metal trash can into the window so she could get inside. Roseanne now started to think that maybe Yoongi was wrapped up in something because this was definitely something. Roseanne looked back at where y/n was and her eyes widened as she was no longer there. She frantically looked around and saw that idiot sprinting across the street to another company next to the gym.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?!" Roseanne shouted to herself as she did the same thing, thankful she wore comfy clothing and shoes so she could run. She could hear y/n cursing up a storm from where she was as she came to the conclusion that this place was also closed.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO COMMIT ARSON!" Y/n shouted as Roseanne ran over to her and covered her mouth, whispering harshly into her ear as people looked at y/n cautiously,

"You can't say shit like that in public!" Y/n removed Roseanne's hand from her mouth,

"Yes I can because I'm a lawyer, so I know I can't go to prison just for shouting that in public! Sure I might get a warning, but still!"

"You're coming over to my place now so I can know why the fuck you are acting like a maniac." Roseanne told y/n as she reached down to drag y/n over to where she parked her car.

"No I'm not! I need to do this stuff and win this case for my client! He was framed and I don't want an innocent man put in prison!" Y/n said as she stopped walking, making Roseanne's body jerk back a little because y/n was stronger than her. Roseanne glared back at y/n,

"Well too bad, you're coming with me."

"No fucking way. You could be involved with this whole thing too somehow because Yoongi is your producer!"