I won't die?

This time, Jimin has decided either good score or a scary jump from the 1st floor of the abandoned building. Today, it was the D-day. He was going to know his score. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't nervous.

Moreover, nervous would be an understatement. He was scared to death. Afterall, death was the only other option that seemed as a solution in every near sight vision of his.

90.8

It lacks 0.2 to become 91. The cut-off his dance school was expecting. Over. Game over. Knock out.

The heartbeat that suddenly took a leap like that belonging to a national level boxing champion, or the heavy breathing of an athlete who just stopped after running a mile in minutes, or sweats of just a sweet dancer who was enjoying dancing for hours; these were the changes going within him except that Jimin really wanted to be that sweet dancer.

If not for him being an orphan, if not for the university fees being so freaking fucking high, if not for this "rich can dream, poor can be labor" unspoken rule of the society. Jimin would've shone as the brightest star.

Atleast, that's what he thought. Knowing he had no other way to get inside that university except with the help of scholarships where he was considered average, he has to give up.

He ran with all the might to reach the location he had decided on earlier. The infamous abandoned building at the outskirt of city. He might have ran too fast than required given he reached the location ten minutes earlier than he usually does but he was hardly affected. Not to forget, he had the stamina of a dancer.

He was at the edge, thinking how his life was nothing but a big mistake caused by someone probably in not so important position in heaven. He must have been bored by writing fates so, he just threw all the tragic events in his life and made sure that he died earlier.

He won, Jimin thought. He had no parents, no one to call family, the orphanage will kick him out as he'll be legal this year, friends ; they weren't made for him, his crush rejected him saying he looked ugly and the last hope of string also broke.

The height was fearful taking into Jimin's fear of height into consideration. It was high.

Taking a sharp breath he positioned his legs into the boundary wall carefully in the fear of falling down. Grabbing the wall by his hands and slowly making his balance to stand up.

His eyes closed. He felt the curiosity to see how the height looked like and he peeked down with opening one of his eyes. And then immediately closing them down tightly. Running his tongue over his lips due to nervousness.

"You won't die."

That's the statement he heard and he turned carefully. Slowly, opening his eyes. There was a man. Palely pale? Thin thighs and a tired face but somehow everything looked perfect within him. Jimin was staring at him without any realization.

His heart was doing summersaults and he was nowhere near realizing that. The man snapped back at the boy looking at him intently.

"Jumping from 1st floor will do no help except for few fractures and a long medical bill. Taking into consideration how the soil isn't rocky or hard below. Even though, if you want to die so eagerly, I'll recommend you some really nice place."

He added that with a smile which showed his gum and that was it, Jimin lost his balance as he found himself falling deeper. For a man he met for the first time.

He feared the death that was soon going to come to him as he was falling down from the edge. He wanted to live and know more about this man. He wanted to hear what he said as he was just lost.

But he closed his eyes, maybe he'll just become a ghost with this regret and he can stalk him. Plus, there will be no stress of being successful in life. He can freely love him as a ghost. Maybe possess his partner.

Absurd!