Be my housekeeper!

Jimin opened his eyes to be greeted by a very handsome sleeping angel. Though he wasn't sure what he did to deserve heaven. But regardless he was happy, atleast he wasn't going to go through hell in the afterlife too.

But the surroundings said otherwise when his eyes finally decided to take rest by wandering away from the handsome sleeping angel they were staring for too long.

It was a small, unconstructed room. Maybe of the same building he had decided to fall from. Wait! He actually did. His mind confused about their unexpected survival.

The man in front of him, who was the same as before was sleeping peacefully with a neck pillow around him. The position was rather kind of uncomfortable to fall asleep.

How can someone sleep like that but look so ethereal, he was so fucking gorgeous. Elegant.

"Ahem!" He coughed out loud enough for anyone to leave their sleep yet the man in front of him was unfazed, lacking any sort of reaction.

This was unexpected yet provided Jimin to gather courage for approaching the sleeping man and do all sort of forbidden things such as kissing.

He silently approached the man, sitting beside him peacefully. His fingers hesitated for a moment but they then moved forward to touch the smooth forehead skin sliding down to the nose and finally finding resting spot on the lips.

The two petals were smooth and plumpy. Jimin's mind wandering to what it would feel like to be exploring those or to be honest being explored by those.

The man's eyes fluttered open because of the ticklish sensation he felt on his face. Jimin's eyes grew bigger as he moved back when he saw the still sleepy eyes open.

"I was doing nothing. There was a wasp on your face and I was trying to remove it from your handsome face. If not for me it would've stung you and you might have had a big bump. That would still look good on that face of yours yet it would've hurt a lot."

Jimin blabbered incoherently and the man stood there frozen, still comprehending the usual thoughts  : who was he? ; where was he? Obviously, not hearing whatever the black haired boy was talking about.

After getting all his thoughts on place, the mint haired angel stared at the younger male for few seconds with silence.

The silence was enough to kill Jimin again with awkwardness.

"Be my housekeeper."

Was what the man asked.

"Huh!?"

"What?"

"You weren't bothered by what I said? Or what I did?" Jimin asked embarrassed about his actions few moments ago.

"OH! I don't recall. I was asleep. Was that something to be bothered about?" He asked smiling. His eyes forming an attractive shape. The gummy smile actively magnetic.

"OH! It wasn't. " Jimin replied thanking lord in his heart.

"Well-" Jimini continued.

"What?"

"How am I alive? I literally fell off the edge." He asked curiously.

"That? I'm an angel." And Jimin laughed.  The man giving him a confused look.

He was as beautiful as an angel but some compliments weren't meant to be taken literally.

"I'm not joking."

"Yeah ! Yeah !" Jimin replied but the laughter continued.

Yoongi,  you better not expose yourself. Or else you're going to have severe punishments.

His hyung reminded him in the mind.

"Well, I sort of caught you when you fell unconscious. " Yoongi said scratching the back of his neck. Awkwardly.

Jimin was not going to believe that but it could've happened as he was alive and there was not any literal possible ways.

"But why did you save me though?" Jimin asked again.

"So that I can't get stuck with you for lifetime. " He mumbled but soon as he caught Jimin's curious eyes he said, "so that I could stop you from dying with regrets. Why were you going to jump anyway?" He added so that he can't get asked about his incoherent mumble earlier.

"I failed the test. I can't get into that dance school with scholarship. I don't have a job, am an orphan. With no place to live. What's in that life?" Jimin blabbered everything making him feel light. As someone for the first time was listening to him.

Without anything in exchange.