Fine! I'll go

As he opened his eyes, Yoongi was welcomed by the sight of his superior whom he clearly didn't want or expect to meet today. Atleast, he prayed.

"Hey! James. You are expected to be on Earth." He reminded the blonde male again.

"..."

"I said something 090393, you're not supposed to ignore me or else you'll be punished to not sleep for a day."

"I heard you Jin hyung but I just don't want to go." He said yawning.

"And don't call me 090393, it's sound so awkward and scary coming from your mouth." He yawned. Again.

"I know Yoongi, but you have to fix the mess you created."

Yoongi thought, here comes the banter again.

He is supposed to die old.

"He is supposed to die old."

He is supposed to be successful.

"He is supposed to be successful."

But due to the laziness you showed during writing the first 18 years of his destiny additionally skipping the year 19, you made him to take the decision to die.

"But due to the laziness you showed during writing the first 18 years of his destiny additionally skipping the year 19, you made him to take the decision to die."

You have to fix that. Go and save him. And stay with him throughout his age 19, it's fatal for him.

"You have to fix that. Go and save him. And stay with him throughout his age 19, it's fatal for him."

Yoongi chuckled at his genius brain. He has remembered each and every word correctly. But, if anyone was to hear the same banter for about two times a day, they'll remember it from heart.

"Hyung don't you get tired saying those all things over and over again. Moreover, you are always carrying that paper along with you."

He laughed at his superior. The poor man had to carry a piece of paper along with him just for him. Yoongi understood his problem but he denied to help him.

"I have to carry this, it was ranted out by that tall ass boss 120994 of mine. I wish to strangle him to death. If only I didn't had crush on that man!" Jack sighed as he said the latter part.

He had been simping over the man he was supposed to be only secretary of from the very first time he laid his eyes on him. But that was another thing because his boss, NamJun was plain ass workaholic, rude and arrogant. He didn't even like the jokes Jin made.

And Jin had self-respect. He'll never give in to a man who didn't like his jokes just because he like that handsome dimple possessing guy.

If not for him ranting to Jin 24/7, about how Yoongi was supposed to fix the mistake he made sooner, Jin wouldn't even have bothered to look at Jimin's profile though.

Jimin's life was great after his 19th year. Lots of kids, a successful career and age old natural death. But, the 19th year was crucial.

Moreover, the life he lived till 18 wasn't great either. He didn't pity him though. He was just embarrassed at how lazy Yoongi can be. Afterall, he was at one of the most important position of writing destiny.

"It's not like he's going to die. I skipped only one year but I gave him the most futile life ahead."

"He has decided to die. And you know that since his destiny of a year was skipped by some busy man, he has the tendency to die but he'll become a ghost."

Jin said with all the might he can. Then, as if he remembered something important, his eyes sparkled.

"And he wilL LATCH ONTO YOU UNTIL HIS LIFESPAN IS COMPLETE AND HE DECIDES TO JOIN THE AFTERLIFE."

Yoongi's eyes grew bigger and he threw his pillow, shocked.

Now, there were two options in front of him either spend one year on earth or spend nearly 50 years with an energetic dancer.

The latter wasn't appealing.

"Fine, I'll go." Jin smirked snapping his fingers in air, that helped luggage and documents to appear.

Yoongi was going to Earth to fix his mistake. Finally, Jin thought.

.

note: i really didn't think much before naming them...
i went to google
searched british boy names (i honestly don't know why?)
named them as per the first seven name to be appearing
maybe i don't care because the names by the original author are stuck on my mind while writing
so bear with it...

○•○

i used real names now lol.... fml :)