Prom Confession

Lyon and Meredy are childhood bestfriend. Lyon loves Meredy, Meredy loves Lyon. Prom is coming up and they both decided to confess to each other during prom. Can they confess to each other?

//

Prom is coming up. Everywhere in Magnolia High, you can see guys asking their girlfriends for prom.

There is this certain silver-haired guy named Lyon Vastia who wants to ask her pink-haired bestfriend, Meredy Milkovich. Almost everyone except Meredy knew that he had a huge crush on her . Maybe I can confess to her during prom... yosh I decided, to confess to her during prom. But first I have to ask her to prom. He smiled and walk towards his classroom to ask her in prom.

Prom is coming up. Meredy thought. She is in the classroom, sitting in her seat thinking about a silver-haired guy. All of their friends knew she had a crush on him except for him. Who will Lyon ask to the prom? If he asked someone, that girl is very lucky. She thought when someone arrived in the classroom.

Arriving in the classroom, Lyon walks towards Meredy's seat. "Hi Meredy" he smiled. "Hi Lyon" she replied and smiled.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Lyon, what is it?"

"C-can... I... take... you... to... prom?" he blushed

She was shock but she smiled "Sure Lyon, what are friends for?"

Yeah friends... " I will pick you up in your house at 7:00 pm"

"Hai" she replied. Prom is good way to tell him my feelings. And it's decided, I will confess to him during prom.

Their classmates started going inside the classroom because classes are starting. Lyon got back to his seat.

Classes ended. In the end of the day, they decided to walk home togheter. They said their goodbyes and they get ready for both exams and prom.

Prom day. Exams are done. They both got ready. Lyon is wearing a black tuxedo with a black bow. He drove towards Meredy's house. At exactly 7:00pm, he get out of his car and walk towards the door. He ring the doorbell.

The door opened and he saw Meredy. She is wearing a simple yet elegant light pink dress.

She was stunning. She looks perferct. Her dress makes her even beautiful. He didn't notice he was staring at her.

"Hey Lyon, why are you staring? Is something wrong?" He snapped out of his thought.

"Just nothing. You look... beautiful, Meredy." She blushed.

"You look handsome too, Lyon." It's his turn to blushed.

"Let's get going?"

"Hai" She replied.

He escorted her in his car then he also gets inside. He started driving towards Magnolia High. When they get there, he first go out his car and then he escorted her out of the car. They start walking towards the gymnasium. Their hands are interlocked to each other.

When they get inside, some of their friends were suprised. Some of them winked and smirked to Meredy. Some give a thumbs up and grinned to Lyon. They didn't notice that their hands are interlocked to each other. They blushed and quickly remove their hands.

It is time for the slow dance. Lyon look at Meredy.

"Meredy, may I have this dance with you?"

"Too formal. Sure Lyon." He quickly grabbed Meredy's hand and ran towards the middle of the gym.

Lyon put his hands on her waist. Meredy places her hands around his neck. Their eyes look to each other. They slowly dance to the rythm.

"I don't know you can dance Lyon"

"Well it is because I'm dancing with a beautiful girl." He smirked. She blushed.

The moment was perfect. They only feel that there the only person in the world. Their eyes closed. Slowly their faces lean closer... closer... closer. Their lips were centimeters away when the music change. Both quickly open their eyes and realize their situation. They quickly move away, blushing. Silence happened. Lyon broke the silence.

"S-sorry... I... didn't notice."

"It's okay. It should be me saying sorry. Sorry Lyon."

Suddenly, Lyon grabbed Meredy's hands and ran towards the rooftop.

"Hey where are we going?"

"Somewhere." He smiled.

When they reach the rooftop, they both catch their breaths.

"Why are we in the rooftop? What's up Lyon?"

"I... I need to tell you something Meredy."

"Sure Lyon. What is it? It must be important, afterall you brought me here just to tell me something."

He suddenly hugged her out of the blue.

"I... I like you, Meredy."

She was suprised. Her heart is beating faster. She wanted to hear those words from him. She hugged him back. He is warm. I will tell him right now.

"Idiot. I have to tell you something"

Lyon look at her. Am I rejected? Meredy look at him smiling.

"I like you too Lyon. You don't know how much I wanted to hear those words."

He smiled. He didn't expect her to feel the same way. He removed her from their hug. Meredy was shock by his action.

"So then, will you be my girlfriend, Meredy Milkovich?"

She smiled. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend Lyon Vastia."

She hug him, he hug her back. They remove from their embrace.

He put her locks of pink hair in the back of her ears. He took her face in his hand. They both closed their eyes, both lean slowly until their lips press to each other.

Meredy's finger ran through his silver hair. Lyon's hands found its way in Meredy's back. It was perfect. It was lovely. It was warm. Their lips parted as they broke the kiss. They both smiled breathlessly.

"I love you, Lyon."

"I love you too, Meredy."

"You're my first kiss you know." She pouted.

He smiled. "I'm glad to be your first, so shall we head back?"

She smiled back. "Hai."

They both walk back to the gym, hands interlocked to each other. They will go back to their prom not as friends, but as a couple.

THE END

Author's Note:

Hello minna! This is my first fanfic. Sorry if it's bad :-( I'll try to make more one shots or stories. Arigato for reading! Sayonara for now.

-julianne :-)